Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Patch 1.12 Incoming!

this is amazing! i <3 U GG!!!! i CAN NOT WAIT to play killzone 3! im so excited for this! 

i feel guilty that i doubted you GG, i came into the forums today expecting the same old blogpost with a few guys in the forums fighting about something petty, but i was wrong. you guys were busy with something, something huge! im glad you guys did this! 

im also glad i bought the official killzone 3 guide! thank you so much GG for your hard work! 

xSnowMannx wrote:

nice additions but i was wondering if and when weapons are going to be getting improved accuracy and better recoil cause some weapons are popluar and yes most of them do shoot better from the hip than aiming the sight

welcome to killzone, call of duty player ;P

call of duty ROFL played kilzlone 1 and 2 and i dislike call of duty ever since black ops assbutt!

xSnowMannx wrote:

call of duty ROFL played kilzlone 1 and 2 and i dislike call of duty ever since black ops assbutt!

Assbutt? isnt that a bit redundent.... anyway, cool your horses down then.

if you really are a killzone fan then you should know that in killzone you should never use ADS close up, (except with the shotgun and smg), aiming down the sites is for trying to hit ppl who are far away not to just increase accuracy, hip firing is the bread and butter of killzone.

This game just gets better

I don't see this game having much life left after the BF3 / U3 drop in the fall. If KZ3 had truly been built on KZ2 with better enhancements to drive teamwork, it may have playability after these games release..I doubt KZ3 will have any replay factor left once BF3 comes out -- at least in my household.

I'm liking the changes. My turrets actauly feel a bit like they're doing something now. They're not super-buffed, they're just nicely balanced now.

Liking the extra points for completing objectives too. As someone who likes to run in without much regard for my safety or KDR and get stuff done it's nice to be rewarded for my effort.

Not noiticing any difference with the marksman except I haven't seen my radar scramble since the patch came in.

[ Edited ]

Ginrai, I know you've been perusing the forums today. Can you please let us know definitively when scramble is NOT activated for the mm, does he still actively have scramble+ on? Will the mm still never show up on radar? Thanks.

Nope, marksmen and nearby teammates are still invisible to radar.

I hope to God this is just a mistake, to be remedied by a patch coming out ASAP and GG staff aren't simply a bunch of howler monkeys throwing feces at their computers.

LOLOL what they did with mm scramble is epic! It's like they never visited the forum.