Do you mean 

Re: Patch 1.12 Incoming!

[ Edited ]

Killzone 3  needs LOBBY & ROOMS!

LOBBY NOW!!!!!!

Killzone 2 Online Menus >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kz3 menus

Dear Ginrai,

I ask u for help: I noticed that as much as I kill people on exoskeleton in junkyard, as much my total exoskeleton's kills decreases...I got 37 exoskeleton kills yesterday, and today I registered 34!...the problem is that I should have got 40, since tomorrow I got 3 enemies exo kills...why?...could u help me, since I'm working to get all 136 medals, and I'm a kz3 fan since the 1st chapter on ps2?...I give u my email, if u can contact me I would appreciate it so much: fritzdaf@msn.com.

Thanks again!

PS: I think this problem started a lot of day ago, 'cause I think I got more or less 60 enemy exo kills.

PS 2: I suggest the kz3 stuff to create a map, in wich players would b able to find wasp weapons to carry, like the mounted minigun in mobile factory: gettin 500 kills with a mounted wasp requires too much time, and instead of bein an hard medal to achieve, it's just becoming a boring an almost impossible goal nobody is so stupid to approach a wasp station in any map!...how the hell I'm supposed to get 500 kills!?!?)...another thing: make the sta battle 2 grenades be able to explode as soon as they contact the enemies...still, 500 kills r too much if grenades just boing on the enemies instead of exploding when meeting the enemy's body!

when are they going to add  the feature to join a clan mate who already in game but you don't need to have them added as a friend to join them. its really annoying. main reason why i dont play this game as much anymore

Hey GG, again great job on patch 1.12 and listening to your consumers and fan base, but 1.12 cannot be the last patch. This game just came out in February, if you stop now, that would be super **bleep** of supporting your game. Look at Gran Turismo 5, the game came out in 2010 and it has been massively supported by HUGE amazing patches and still is! If you want a lot of people playing this game for a long time and want a lot of people to play this game when MW3 and BF3 come out you have to keep supporting this game.

[ Edited ]

Now that you guys finally balanced the classes (for the most part)

You need to add two last things, and that is server lists and custom ranked games like KZ2.

I know you guys can do it but said no because of the amount of time it would take, but doing so would take Killzone 3 to it's maximum potential and you might even get a map pack out of me.

any new updates to those issues involving the weapons GG

Scramble is now an actove ability...what does this mean exactly? There are plenty of ways this can be interpreted, and there is no explanation of it at all.

Does it ONLY effect the radar jammer for the enemies? Will the Marksmen show up on radar so long as the ability is on cooldown? Does this effect teammates who would normally be hidden by radar? How long does it last, and how long is the cooldown?

These are things we need to know...

Satsuna wrote:

Scramble is now an actove ability...what does this mean exactly? There are plenty of ways this can be interpreted, and there is no explanation of it at all.

Does it ONLY effect the radar jammer for the enemies? Will the Marksmen show up on radar so long as the ability is on cooldown? Does this effect teammates who would normally be hidden by radar? How long does it last, and how long is the cooldown?

These are things we need to know...

^^^ This

I do want to know too. Until it's been clarified, I'll assume that it only affects radar jamming and has nothing to do with showing up on radar.

u can m8, just go to clan instead of freinds on "invite or join freinds"  & youll see your clan members there & can join their games

i agree, they need fixing but only in height really, i keep getting killed by them bcause their very low flying some of them now or theyll come up close to windows & shoot through, the closer they r, d more acurrate they are, d more powerful d bullets of the sentries & d faster the bullets hit