Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Patch 1.12 Incoming!

If you guys can change maps, is it possilbe to add a walkway to one of the spawns on Turbine Concourse (favourable the one right on top of the very bottom spawn). Making them ONLY accessible by jetpack makes it hard to reach and attack because there are only a limited number of people that can reach there.

only positive thing i see from this patch is: turret fixed and mortar.... but marksman... cmon next i believe ppl will still be complaining about it and say it needs to hold only 5 bullets than 24 and then by the time we get all complaints about sniper it will be better to delete it like it was in k2, I love killzone but k2 > k3. Only useful classes are Tactician and Sniper... But with all the hate to the sniper people will only be using Tactician..

*tear*

You...you mean, when marksmen don't activate scramble...they shou up on radar?

THANK GOD, FINALLY!

Literally, everything that needed to be fixed now has been. This is AMAZING. Greatest patch ever.

I've been really hard on this game these past couple of weeks, and you guys gave me literally everything I have been b****ing about incessantly. I have no more reason to complain at all.

Thank you.

BF3 can go F*** itself, I'm staying with Killzone.

What an awesome patch!

DEVS CAN YOU ANSWER SOME QUESTIONS???
WHAT IS THE COOLDOWN PERIOD AND LENGTH OF THE SCRAMBLE ABILITY?
HOW MANY MORE POINTS DO YOU GET FROM OBJECTIVES NOW?

WHATS PLAYING ON THE PROJECTOR? IS IT JUST STATICY AND HALF BROKEN OR IS SOMETHING INTERESTING ON? I WANT TO WATCH SOMETHING INTERESTING WHEN I FEEL LIKE TAKING A BREAK FROM KILLING PEOPLE.

Great job GG! Sonner would have obviously been better but at least you're doing what your consumers, your community asks. That is great in devs and for that I will be buying Killzone 3 when I get a PS3 in a few days and I will tell all my friends to get this game and trust me, they will.

Keep up the support and remember maps should be free! they prolong how long this game is played and is better for you, the game and the community.

Besides the fact I really enjoy this game, I just saw on a site about this patch and got extremely happy! because you listened to your consumers! I have always wanted to get this game but because of all the problems it had I decided not to until you fixed all the problems and it seems you have fixed all or at least most, so I will defiently pick up this game!

Too sad still no Squad Hud, no officer roles -__-

And Tactician is now fully overpowered thx

You're not seeing the big picture.

Win!

nice additions but i was wondering if and when weapons are going to be getting improved accuracy and better recoil cause some weapons are popluar and yes most of them do shoot better from the hip than aiming the sight