Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Patch 1.11 - Freezing on Spawn fix

Smiley Happy

With 1.11 patch you have fixed a freezing problem you gave us with... what was it 1.09 or 1.10 patch? Nice one GG.

How about you fix this fail of a game very few people play already. Hardly anyone will be playing this game next year at it's current state. Don't you see that this game is selling worse than KZ2 even with more PS3 owners now? O.o

Fix the broken hit detection (fix 1-2 bullet body kills!), nerf the marksman more (GW is still MM camping!). Fix your god **bleep** game already and stop fixing your patches!

Great stuff Lev!  We love ya!   I'm wondering why no more operations maps are forthcoming???  It seems the game mode is growing in popularity.  I love all the dlc thus far and would really enjoy some new maps for operations.  Thanks

[ Edited ]
Too bad. Never really had any issues before this patch. But since the update now I've been kicked from the server a couple of times with the message "session master is not available". Three games already in the last hour where I've been kicked from.

Furthermore just one annoyance: the sentry turret is too crappy to be honest. If you look at how it was in KZ2 and now. You can only spawn one of them at a time and they are so slow even if fully unlocked. And crappy kill rate compared to those flying things. They definitely need faster recognition of enemies and a higher damage rate.

For the rest I'm enjoying the game.

EDIT: WTF!!! After this message I tried to play again and suddenly got the message that I was banned when I tried to join online gaming from the main menu. Luckily when I tried again I got online,

GGDEV

Been playing for several hrs after the patch and had no problems.  I know you guys work very hard to provide us with a great online experience and I thank you for all the feedback/work you guys put in.

Thank You,

OMGIF

Thanks a lot guys Smiley Happy

Yeah, can I echo the thanks GG, great job, managed to get in a solid
couple of hours after downloading the patch and the only issue I could find to
criticise was my appalling game play lol

God knows what happoned to the font on my last post - Yeah, can I echo the thanks GG, great job, managed to get in a solid couple of hours afterdownloading the patch and the only issue I could find to criticise was my appalling game play lol

Great news that the 'freeze on spawn' issue now appears to be fixed. Smiley Happy

Looking forward to playing KZ3 again when I get back from holiday.

[ Edited ]

Developers!!!! Make AUTOBALANCE!!!!!! How many patches you need to do that you understand killzon3 balance is SUCK? Every day I playing 5vs12 or 4vs10! and its happens every time! Again and again! Is that right? Enough doing stupid patches! Make NORMAL autobalance!