Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Patch 1.11 - Freezing on Spawn fix

Devs can you please check out my article i literally think this will fix matchmaking for clan matchs without going back to kz2 server list can you read and see whats up it has some good ideas

http://community.killzone.com/t5/Killzone-3-PS3/Clan-Ranking-amp-Non-Server-matchmaking-Options-Thre...

Dear Guerrilla, wich type of Bug you insert in this new patch?

Great fixes! 

I love the support from you guys.

Im not a complainer, but can we expect a tactican/marksman nerf soon? For example, make Scramble an Abillity that must be activated first. Once it has been activated, the abillity works for 30 seconds, with a cooldown of 45 seconds. Or something. Just a suggestion Smiley Happy
Well, time to play KZ3!

Hope you guys can fix the balance of those classes a bit. Daar drinken we dan een biertje op Smiley Happy 

marksman and tactician doesnt need a nerf? i have played against them. I can fight them just fine, the only ones crying for nerf are the ones that suck at the game and cant figure out how to fight against those classes

Jaky82 wrote:

Dear Guerrilla, wich type of Bug you insert in this new patch?

I'm with Jaky82 on this one, and you can flame me all you want because the truth hurts: Other than Warhawk and KZ3, I have NEVER played a game that patches in so many random bugs and instead of improving gameplay, makes it worse. You guys broke the game since patch 1.06, and when patch 1.09 came out, I left the game for good. I don't play broken games, and I won't sit idly by the fire and wait for a game to be fixed when it should have been fully functional in the first place. 

IT HAS BEEN HOW LONG SINCE PATCH 1.09 and the lag freezing began, that you have some "tentative" fix date? Real programmers do what is called a quick fix as soon as the issue begins!! 

I have every right to be rude, crass, and aggressive. People at GG need to wake up and hold people accountable for this fiasco! Your little Mickey Mouse patch thread is too little too late. Hundreds of loyal players left WEEKS ago!

correct the system of clans

@ the devs.. Is there a date yet for the release of the patch?

Thanks Lev glad to see your working on the freezing issue. Any chance we could see more weapons and operations maps? It has to be said that the weapons choice is very limited for each class as i'm sure some people only use certain classes due to the choice available to them. Bring back the custom class from killzone2 and the ranked custom games please. GW mode has maps that are great but i don't understand why they are not available in Warzone aswell. Operations desperately needs more maps, i mean whoever thought 3 was enough for a multiplayer game needs their head checked.

Great T-Cell !!! dear LEV tell to GG staff " WAKE UP"!!!! never seen many incredible problems before these patch. it's appear that GG staff haven't a good team of programmer for fix bug and concettual gameplay errors...

I think  GG want to destroy everything... official rankig score is full of bug and way to cheating too. Ridicolous!!!

Guerrilla Games - Developer

marentijn wrote:

@ the devs.. Is there a date yet for the release of the patch?

We're close.  Will let you know as soon as its solid