Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Patch 1.11 - Freezing on Spawn fix

I´m glad GG is fixing problems!

BTW, I´m new to Killzone so my question is, is GG good in replying and talking to the community, fixing what´s wrong and giving their consumers what they ask for?

put missions longer like in killzone 2

5mins aint long enuff

and why cant we no what map we want to join.

ola buenassss ... parche 1.11 cuando????????????

@ Magemaster

I completely agree that Scramble should be an active ability. I would love to see that in the next patch.

I didn't unlock it on my marksman because when my radar scrambles, I immediately start looking for the sniper and 7 out of 10 times I can locate them.  So I don't want to give my position away, I find that the second ability is best for staying off the radar.

But having it active, I could unlock it for tactical advantages.  It really comes in handy for Warzone.  If you don't know the drop points for search and retrieve by heart, then activating it  by the drop point makes it harder for the other team to locate.

FC-Central wrote:

@ Magemaster

I completely agree that Scramble should be an active ability. I would love to see that in the next patch.

I didn't unlock it on my marksman because when my radar scrambles, I immediately start looking for the sniper and 7 out of 10 times I can locate them.  So I don't want to give my position away, I find that the second ability is best for staying off the radar.

But having it active, I could unlock it for tactical advantages.  It really comes in handy for Warzone.  If you don't know the drop points for search and retrieve by heart, then activating it  by the drop point makes it harder for the other team to locate.

What makes you think your the only one that knows the maps. I dont need the radar to know where the drop points are for the S&R. Also the only people that wouldnt know would be noobs and you shouldnt even be matched up against noobs anyway since the match making should only match you up with your rank. I still dont think its a good idea for it to have an on and off switch.

Guerrilla Games - Developer

marentijn wrote:

LevTrin12 wrote:

Hi all,

Patch 1.11 is in the works and it will contain a fix for the freezing on spawning into the game. Other minor fixes are included as well. We are trying to release the patch in the upcoming two weeks.

The patch list reads as follows:

• Freezing after respawn will be fixed in 1.11
  • Voice chat for Squads now works properly. If checked, you can only hear and talk to players within you own squad.
  • Co-Op Campaign - Pyhrrus Evac - Ground Zero - Fixed a Hang at the start of a cutscene. 
  • Fixed a bug in Custom Games - Body Count - When target was set to 300,  only '50' kills were required to end the round. The range has now been changed from "50" "75" "100" "200" "300" to "50" "75" "100" "150" "200" and "250".
  • MAWLR Graveyard - Operations - During the second objective, the user could access areas of the map that should only be accessible once the objective is completed. This has been fixed.
  • Bilgarsk Boulevard: Fixed a collision issue at the HGH base
  • Stahl Arms – Graphics glitch with the two large pipes hanging in mid-air in the centre of the map.

Great job, Lev..

Offtopic:

Can you tell us when de killzone stats are back online?

It's been a while since we are able to check our stats online...

Grtz

We're working on it as I type.  You should be seeing them appear and disappear as we try and fully fix the issue.

Guerrilla Games - Developer

PS: Patch 1.11 is currently in testing and once we know it is working as expected and we have a solid release time and date will we announce it and the full patch list.  Hang in there Smiley Happy

That's great. Thank you very much. I have one question, The server lag has been different since 1.08, could you please give a brief explanation as to what happened. It's so odd, I'm just fascinated with it. I need to understand. Please, even a layman's explanation would suffice.

motherh666 wrote:

PS: Patch 1.11 is currently in testing and once we know it is working as expected and we have a solid release time and date will we announce it and the full patch list.  Hang in there Smiley Happy

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!! You Man or Woman should get an award for actually keeping us informed on whats going on. Unlike all those other devs that dont.

Please add more Operations maps....People love playing them and they are tired of the 3 maps.  How about you just add 1 map now and then a few later...???