Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Patch 1.11 - Freezing on Spawn fix

On MAWLR Graveyard in Operations when playing as the ISA during the third Objective when you spawn in the eastern base there is an invisible wall that prevents you from jumping over the railing when trying to get out, forcing you to run all the way around, can yolu guys fix this or is it intentional?

Second, CAN YOU MAKE SCRAMBLE AN ACTIVE ABILITY? This balances the class and IMPROVES it for marksmen that want to play as part of the team.

can you guys add in playlist like 2v2 or 3v3 small team guerilla warefare. Fix the accuaracy on some of the guns cause hip firing is way too accurate. Add a online campaign co-op feature would be awesome as well cause killzone would be more badass with 2 or three more friends playing it with you. And add a feature with gamebattles and talk to MLG and try to get them to incorporate your game cause this would blow away everything in MLG if this was in it.

[ Edited ]

Hey Lev,

What about fixing the 4512 (650) issue? GG_DEV sjorrit started a thread collecting test results but after responding to one test I.D the thread was abandoned.

I'm getting pretty sick of being disconnected from games & getting absolutely no response on here. 

[ Edited ]

I hope squad chat works now.

Also I agree with Magemasher13. Make the Scramble and activatable ability. When it runs out or whenever it isn't activated the Markaman is visible on radar and able to be S&M'd.

This is pivotal to balancing that class imo.

Thanks Lev, the patch sounds good, I've put the following suggestion in a couple of threads which has recived some good feedback, hope you can implement it.

I'd like to see ammo crates upgraded so that you can change grendes for proxies and vice versa, the ammount of times I've had proxies due to defending a target and then the next mission has been an one offensive which may require grenades, the only way to do it at the moment is to commit suicide and respawn, not m y prefered tactic.

I would also like to see the game lobby more like KZ2's, and also have the custom games set up the same way as KZ2, these changes would make KZ3 perfect for me.

I agree with the above, a lobby would be a real blessing, being able to choose a game to join or even a choice between servers to find a busy one, anything other than this random chaos we are putting up with now.

and maybe something to fix this no stat data would be good! Smiley Wink

Thanks GG, this patch is badly needed, any idea on an ETA? Also I agree with an earlier post that the lobby system on kz2 was way better than what we have now. Bring back the custom class aswell as giving the marksman the sta52 is a joke considering some classes you can't even have an assualt rifle. Also why did you even bother with a GW mode? Ranked custom games allowed for a 30 min bodycount round on ALL maps in kz2 not just certain ones, i mean GW is after all bodycount, all maps should be available in all modes. I only play operations or warzone so half of the dlc i bought is useless to me. Can you tell me why certain avatars are only available in the US and vice versa aswell? whats up with that?

Magemasher13 wrote:

On MAWLR Graveyard in Operations when playing as the ISA during the third Objective when you spawn in the eastern base there is an invisible wall that prevents you from jumping over the railing when trying to get out, forcing you to run all the way around, can yolu guys fix this or is it intentional?

Second, CAN YOU MAKE SCRAMBLE AN ACTIVE ABILITY? This balances the class and IMPROVES it for marksmen that want to play as part of the team.

I like your first point but your second one about making the scramble ability makes no sense because it would be more cheap to have it off cuz then it wouldnt give your position away at all while being a sniper which would make the class alot more cheesier. Alot of cheap players already figured that out and didnt activate it with their unlock points.

LevTrin12 wrote:

Hi all,

Patch 1.11 is in the works and it will contain a fix for the freezing on spawning into the game. Other minor fixes are included as well. We are trying to release the patch in the upcoming two weeks.

The patch list reads as follows:

• Freezing after respawn will be fixed in 1.11
  • Voice chat for Squads now works properly. If checked, you can only hear and talk to players within you own squad.
  • Co-Op Campaign - Pyhrrus Evac - Ground Zero - Fixed a Hang at the start of a cutscene. 
  • Fixed a bug in Custom Games - Body Count - When target was set to 300,  only '50' kills were required to end the round. The range has now been changed from "50" "75" "100" "200" "300" to "50" "75" "100" "150" "200" and "250".
  • MAWLR Graveyard - Operations - During the second objective, the user could access areas of the map that should only be accessible once the objective is completed. This has been fixed.
  • Bilgarsk Boulevard: Fixed a collision issue at the HGH base
  • Stahl Arms – Graphics glitch with the two large pipes hanging in mid-air in the centre of the map.

I like the freeze fix you got going on but its not only when spawning for the 100th time. Its also when people on our friends lists come online and go offline aswell. Hopefully this patch fixes that too and we dont have to keep dealing with it until you comeout with another patch.

XxSPOOK_SHOWxX wrote:

Magemasher13 wrote:

I like your first point but your second one about making the scramble ability makes no sense because it would be more cheap to have it off cuz then it wouldnt give your position away at all while being a sniper which would make the class alot more cheesier. Alot of cheap players already figured that out and didnt activate it with their unlock points.

I think you misunderstood me. I think that scramble should work as a counter to recon. As in, when not active, marksmen would show up on radar when firing weapons, as would nearby teammates. Then, when they activated the ability by pressing right on the d-pad, they would, for a set amount of time, be invisible to radar when firing, and their teammates would not show up on radar when close to the marksmen using scramble, and nearby enemies would have their radars jammed.

This way marksmen who want to snipe far back would not be effected too much by the change, other than having to make sure they don't miss when they use their loud gun, or time their shots for when their abilities are active. Secondly, marksmen would still have their inviisibility cloak, and would be able to combine these abilities to lead assaults and create confusion at opportune moments with Scramble++ rather than letting enemies know when they are getting close. It would make fully unlocking scramble advantageous for a marksmen who wants to play as part of the team by improving tactical options, and it would solve the camper problem as marksmen who are sitting around invisible in a corner with a silenced weapon would show up on the tacticians spot and mark.

it solves every problem by making the class more versatile and better for the real players.