Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Patch 1.11 - Freezing on Spawn fix

There's no more freezing YAY-BUT the Matchmaking is still HORRENDOUS O.O I'm so sick of playing KZ3 because of it.. The other people I play with feel the same. A game needs to be filled to its capacity before other games are filled (with the exception of preferred maps of course). Maybe make a lobby that needs to have a certain amount of people before it can start with a preset time before the match begins.. 

Someone needs to play the online multiplayer to understand! It's driving everyone away and I can't bear to think about it.

I LOVE KZ3 but with the matchmaking it kills me.. This is the only game I LOVE to play..but this is the only game that has this problem.. I plead..PLEASE DOSOMETHING TO IT! D':

invisible walls are on almost all the maps, one i know of right off the bat is in Bilgarsk Boulevard, near the Helghast spawn. On that spike that rises out of the ground on the left hand side, there is an invisible wall there. you can aim off the side of it but when you shoot its just blocked by nothing

Apparently not everyone has the matchmaking issue.. This is terrible because I know that it took GG a while to actually find the freezing issue.. I don't know why I never get put in good matches.. usually (1vs1 or 2) on my first few tries.. It's still extremely upsetting. I'm sorry for whining Smiley Sad - :\

I tend to find matchmaking ok, it's usually if everybody just left that it happens or because people leave as soon as they see how many is on their team, hence it takes longer to fill. I suffer from getting network errors alot more and still get session master not available very often, also freezing on ammo crates aswell all to often. Invisible walls or gaps in fences, walls etc you can't shoot through has always been a problem since the start, too many to count if honest.

I know you do make good games GG and this COULD have been one of them. I love the graphics, brutal melee, design of the maps and characters, the hectic gameplay in warzone, operations mode, dlc prices etc. BUT I hate the fact every spawn can be camped, weapon selection, map selection ie all modes all maps, invisible walls, lag, freezing issues, unbalanced rooms, not enough spawn points on some maps but too many on others. I hate to criticise you GG but compared to your major rivals this game is lacking in everything but the graphics dept. Although I prefer this game to the likes of COD etc I feel this game will not have much of a player base soon as there simply isn't enough choice of weapons, ops maps etc to give the game any longevity. As soon as I hit rank 45 thats it for me, trade in and await KZ4 and hopefully the many flaws will have been rectified. Thanks

I just updated, anyone know what its for.

• hi great to see new patch released, quick query from the 14 july games have been glitching ie
  •  firing a full clip in to enemy has no effect
  • unable too connect to server
  • game lagging 

are these likley too be fixed in next patch

I realise this isnt about the patch but it is feedback and a question.

there have been alot of discussions about matchmaking, and particularly about having lobbies to start games, find rooms etc.

alot of clans are really fed up with logging in only to wait 30 minutes for another clan to be on the same server.... etc etc.. you will of read all this over and over no doubt so Ill not labour the complaints.

anyway, I was wondering is there a definitive answer? will there be a change to the system? will you introduce a lobby system like that employed in KZ2?  will we be able to set up smaller clan matchs of 5x5 etc.. or is this all totally out of the question? 

if this has been answered elsewhere can you point me to the thread.

Thanks

motherh666 wrote:

Patch 1.11 is now live in all regions.  Let us know if you experience any issues.

How about the 4512 (650) issue that has been posted countless times but ignored by GG staff?

I haven't been able able to get a full warzone game since patch 1.09 and despite running the test application that GGDEV Sjorrit suggested & posting my ID number, I have yet to have any form of response even though i posted over a month ago

Re: Patch 1.11 - Freezing on Spawn fixan

now can you guys add split screen because i remember being a killzone fan since the first one came out and it was a mazing playing split screen,that now if you guys bring it back for killzone 3 people would be amazed because a good gameplay game and graphics with split screen,that more people would even want to buy the game