Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Member
Posts: 482
Registered: ‎05-13-2009
0

Patch 1.11 - Freezing on Spawn fix

Hi all,


Patch 1.11 is in the works and it will contain a fix for the freezing on spawning into the game. Other minor fixes are included as well. We are trying to release the patch in the upcoming two weeks.

 

The patch list reads as follows:

 

  • Freezing after respawn will be fixed in 1.11
  • Voice chat for Squads now works properly. If checked, you can only hear and talk to players within you own squad.
  • Co-Op Campaign - Pyhrrus Evac - Ground Zero - Fixed a Hang at the start of a cutscene. 
  • Fixed a bug in Custom Games - Body Count - When target was set to 300,  only '50' kills were required to end the round. The range has now been changed from "50" "75" "100" "200" "300" to "50" "75" "100" "150" "200" and "250".
  • MAWLR Graveyard - Operations - During the second objective, the user could access areas of the map that should only be accessible once the objective is completed. This has been fixed.
  • Bilgarsk Boulevard: Fixed a collision issue at the HGH base
  • Stahl Arms – Graphics glitch with the two large pipes hanging in mid-air in the centre of the map.

 

Member
Posts: 1,131
Registered: ‎02-28-2009
0

Re: Patch 1.11 - Freezing on Spawn fix

Thanks Lev Smiley Happy I can also see a few map fixes in there too. There's a minor discussion starting in the English forum regarding invisible walls on multiplayer maps. Is there any way we can relay these locations to you for you guys to check out?


Smiley face


Member
Posts: 482
Registered: ‎05-13-2009
0

Re: Patch 1.11 - Freezing on Spawn fix


FxAxF wrote:
Thanks Lev Smiley Happy I can also see a few map fixes in there too. There's a minor discussion starting in the English forum regarding invisible walls on multiplayer maps. Is there any way we can relay these locations to you for you guys to check out?

Sure,

 

Screenshots (that clearly show the location) would help, so pictures is probably the easiest way for us. Otherwise a clear description of the spot is needed.

We can always look at the spot and see if we can fix it for you.

 

Lev

Member
Posts: 419
Registered: ‎03-27-2009
0

Re: Patch 1.11 - Freezing on Spawn fix

Right description time.

 

Corinth Highway.

 

The open fence around the TSP in the nice building. Try shooting someone between the rails from outside the area. You can't. There is also another spot, but that needs an image, which I'll try and sort out.

Member
Posts: 55
Registered: ‎02-12-2011
0

Re: Patch 1.11 - Freezing on Spawn fix

[ Edited ]

LevTrin12 wrote:

Hi all,


Patch 1.11 is in the works and it will contain a fix for the freezing on spawning into the game. Other minor fixes are included as well. We are trying to release the patch in the upcoming two weeks.

 

The patch list reads as follows:

 

  • Freezing after respawn will be fixed in 1.11
  • Voice chat for Squads now works properly. If checked, you can only hear and talk to players within you own squad.
  • Co-Op Campaign - Pyhrrus Evac - Ground Zero - Fixed a Hang at the start of a cutscene. 
  • Fixed a bug in Custom Games - Body Count - When target was set to 300,  only '50' kills were required to end the round. The range has now been changed from "50" "75" "100" "200" "300" to "50" "75" "100" "150" "200" and "250".
  • MAWLR Graveyard - Operations - During the second objective, the user could access areas of the map that should only be accessible once the objective is completed. This has been fixed.
  • Bilgarsk Boulevard: Fixed a collision issue at the HGH base
  • Stahl Arms – Graphics glitch with the two large pipes hanging in mid-air in the centre of the map.

 


Great job, Lev..

 

 Offtopic:

Can you tell us when de killzone stats are back online?

It's been a while since we are able to check our stats online...

 

Grtz

Member
Posts: 381
Registered: ‎07-17-2009
0

Re: Patch 1.11 - Freezing on Spawn fix


Kermit1970 wrote:

Right description time.

 

Corinth Highway.

 

The open fence around the TSP in the nice building. Try shooting someone between the rails from outside the area. You can't. There is also another spot, but that needs an image, which I'll try and sort out.


Another Corinth Highway. At the other TSP, up on the top floor, looking to where is ISA come out, there is a gap there that you can see though, but can't shoot through, apart from if you get the angle right, otherwise you just get bullet bounce back. The snipers can get you through that gap though.

 

Let me know if you'd like a picture and I'll see what I can do for you.

Member
Posts: 2
Registered: ‎04-09-2011
0

Re: Patch 1.11 - Freezing on Spawn fix

[ Edited ]

Thanks, Lev for patching operations but...

Instead of that, we need more maps for this mode. At least one. It could cost even 5$ for one.

I see many ppl begging for new ops maps. Consider it.

( I know that u said NO two times. I hope this time, the answer will be more optimistic)

Cheers,

Rakllen

 

ps: ...from comments about "from the ashes" map pack

Coltello:  "I beg you, I and We need more operations maps, We know the difficult to realize this kind of maps, do only 2 maps but do it."

 

A-SKEAKY_HOBO:  "Love this game. But i would really like to see more Operations maps. It truly makes Killzone 3 stand out from alot of online shooters."

 

Thepatate:  "You've got to make some more operation maps ... this mode is so sweet !"

 

Only few from hundreds or thousands of requests. Be proud of your Operations child!

Member
Posts: 399
Registered: ‎05-05-2010
0

Re: Patch 1.11 - Freezing on Spawn fix

  • Freezing after respawn will be fixed in 1.11
  • Voice chat for Squads now works properly. If checked, you can only hear and talk to players within you own squad.

Thanks for the update Lev.

It will make a big difference when these two things are finally fixed. Smiley Happy

Member
Posts: 491
Registered: ‎06-20-2010
0

Re: Patch 1.11 - Freezing on Spawn fix

Great GG! i might get some photos of invisible walls for you to fix. 

i hope this isn't the last update though!

Member
Posts: 109
Registered: ‎03-03-2011
0

Re: Patch 1.11 - Freezing on Spawn fix

How close are you guys to fixing the server lag to pre 1.09 levels.