Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Patch 1.10 Incoming - full patch notes inside!

I need assistance please. I do not believe my experience has been tracking up properly in Killzone 3. even when earning triple experience I have not seen any progression in my experience bar or my rank. Help Please? Also I am contacting Sony as well to see if they have any suggestions. Thank you .

Yes me to, no stats for triple xp! Gaining 17k, 19k a few times and rank is still the same! Am I going to be awarded my stats ? Because if not it will be a waste of money for map packs! Only was 80k behind on friends list  and played a lot today and no progress! What gives GG???Smiley Mad

FIX THE LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG WHEN YOU RESPAWN!!!!!!!!!!

IT's ridiculous! People shooting or meleeing you while your frozen in the **bleep** map. Only after this update I think 1.09 maybe 1.10 it started happening .. NO EXCUSE FIX IT

THE LAGG AND FREEZING IS RIDICULOUS!!!! GAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! Seems to be that when ever a friend logs on or off the PSN the GAME FREEZES!!!! I'm not talking about a second- its like a few seconds and I always feel like my ps3 is going to need a hard boot-  its really unbearable. 

[ Edited ]

Yeah!!!! FIX LAG AND FREEZING NOW!!!!

Patch 1.09 & 1.10 kill Killzone 3...

please fix you server lag. and your game lag. whole teams are laging by up to 1 sec. batteries are delivered before the get to location. I've sat there camping on the third battery in Graveyard and they game said they delivered it while I'm looking at it.

Annnnnnnnd NO response from Guerrilla.....everytime someone brings up an IMPORTANT issue, all I hear from Guerrilla's side is the sound of crickets(and somewhere in the distance a dog barked).

GG YOU **bleep**ING RULE.....I sold this game about a month ago because I was **bleep** it didn't have custom soundtracks .....Guess I gotta go pick this up again thanks for listening (Ps killzone 4 please make sure this option is there from the beginning). Good job.

How about giving me Radec Academy on GUERILLA WARFARE! :'(

has anyone been able to actually play music during MP? The music never starts.