Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Patch 1.10 Incoming - full patch notes inside!

[ Edited ]

Killzone 3 will be affectionately known to me simply as "Patches".

Years from now, i'll say to my son, i'll say, "Son, wanna play a game of Patches with your dear ole dad?

He'll say "Pappy, what's Patches?"

I'll reply, with a gleam and twinkle in my eye, "Son, Patches was one of the best gosh darn first person shooters available for the PS3, now available at finer gaming stores in the used bin.."

I leave you now a link to the new theme song of KZ3...everybody, i give you the musical stylings of Mr. Clarence Carter....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_LQ4_MhDu4

From the Psn store: "There's never been a better time to join Killzone 3's online multiplayer arena, so download the Map Pack Bundle today and join the battle."......Just wondering if Guerrilla Games believes their own  B U L L S H I T?????.....because if they really think THIS is a good time to try out KZ3 they must be smoking more than hash.....constant lag, freezes, broken matchmaking, glitches...not to mention people being banned with no warning.....yeah sounds like a GREAT time to join the online arena of some other game.

Yeah if you love wading through tons of bs it's a great time to try it. I think they are too full of themselves and total idiots for not listening to the multitudes of people already playing kz3. We just want a GOOD game from them, is it too much to ask for no freezes, or how about cheaters? What you say is obviously more important to them go figure.

to whom it concerns at GG

Ive noticed that gg has stoped answering our questions? 

putting it as nicely as i can GG get your poo togeather or you will see a massive drop in sales everyone is getting tired of this broken game and you stop answering our questions tells me that you dont care i guees you will when you have to exsplain to your boss you lost so much sales? GOOD LUCK WITH THAT ONE

Awesome patch cant wait Smiley Happy

Given any thought to making the sniper appear on radar when not using scramble WHICH SHOULD BE AN ACTIVE ABILITY?

Something is not right with the ISA field medic's voice. I don't know how to say this but its been somehow replaced by voice of the Helghast medic, now I'm pretty sure that's not right.

I'm sorry for this being so late, and perhaps this is too late to even try now, but I think I have a easy way to nerf the Marksman and keep everyone happy:  let the radar jamming be on only when the Marksman cloaks.  That way, whenever they snipe/camp, but break their cloak, they are open to retaliation by being spotted on the mini-map.  Also, while they move uncloaked, they can be spotted on the map. Finally, and this is kind of the most annoying feature, when they are put down, the mini-map jamming will go away.

Don't know how simple that might be to do.  I thinnk if you restore the Marksman back from the nerf's you've installed, this will make both Marksman fans and others happy.  

Sorry to belabor this, but I also wanted to add my logic to my solution:

The main gripe about the Marksman seems to be that he has an "infinite" counter to the Tactician's Recon/Spot and Mark.  Whereas the Tactician's Recon ability is temporary and must refresh constantly, the Marksman gets his radar jamming ability at all times without any refreshing needed.  To balance the two, the Marksman's radar jamming needs to be on a limited basis, and tying it to the cloaking ability is an easy way to force the ability to refresh and not be active all the time.  

I also think the infinite sprint for the Infiltrator is not fair as a continually ON ability; limiting that would probably bring a little more balance as well.  

DEDsameer wrote:

Sorry to belabor this, but I also wanted to add my logic to my solution:

The main gripe about the Marksman seems to be that he has an "infinite" counter to the Tactician's Recon/Spot and Mark.  Whereas the Tactician's Recon ability is temporary and must refresh constantly, the Marksman gets his radar jamming ability at all times without any refreshing needed.  To balance the two, the Marksman's radar jamming needs to be on a limited basis, and tying it to the cloaking ability is an easy way to force the ability to refresh and not be active all the time.  

I also think the infinite sprint for the Infiltrator is not fair as a continually ON ability; limiting that would probably bring a little more balance as well.  

I totally agree with you.