Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Patch 1.10 Incoming - full patch notes inside!

The matchmaking is still terrible. Over the weekend almost every game I have played in has been terribly unbalanced. I've joined games and been put on the team with the most players several times, to the point where its 12-5.

I've also joined warzone games and it was 11-4 the whole game. When a new player would join the game, they would be put on the opposing team to make it 12-4. Every time a player left and a new player joined, they were always put on the team with the most players.

At this point we all need to sell the game and not buy the new maps and give these mediocre devs a message. We don't buy garbage.

Same here. I got put on like a 11-5 team the other day. :\

[ Edited ]

Best watch what you say about Guerrilla Games.....because if you make negative comments about the quality of the product they lie to Sony and have you banned......happened to me....I'm currently suspended on my main account because GG said that I made a hateful comment towards homosexuals.....they would not tell me WHAT exactly was said OR in what context it was used......chances are it was the word F A G G O T(which means a bundle of sticks BTW)....I know that EVERYBODY on KZ3 uses this term....strangely I don't see EVERYBODY getting banned.....odd how the rules only apply to CERTAIN people.....particularly people who say that KZ3 is BROKEN and still NOT FIXED even though it's been out for 4 months.....Question: if you bought a brand new Television for FULL PRICE and it didn't work would you keep it for 4 months "hoping" it would get fixed????.......I know I wouldn't. Guerrilla Games VERY OBVIOUSLY RUSHED THIS GAME TO THE MARKETPLACE......so because GG didn't want to miss a deadline they release an inferior product...SONY needs to be made aware of this problem because I'm pretty sure Sony probably has no idea what Guerilla are doing....Sony just assumes that Guerrilla is doing a good job like on Killzone 2 which is FAR SUPERIOR to KZ3........In fact I'll openly challenge Guerrilla Games right NOW.....Guerrilla Games, would you like to know which game your DIEHARD fans prefer????.....all you gotta do is ONE SIMPLE THING.....patch the Brutal Melee into Killzone 2.....then you will see EVERYBODY EXODUS to KILLZONE 2 because THAT IS THE ONLY THING MISSING FROM KILLZONE 2...I'll even pay 5$ for the option...as I'm sure everybody else would too. Also Killzone 4 better be REALLY IMPRESSIVE because I know I and my 50 clan members won't buy it until we see proof that it's AMAZING....if it's like KZ3 EVERYBODY'S GONNA TAKE A PASS.....BTW...how did Killzone 3 sell for you Guerrrilla?????.....I heard the numbers were dissappointing.....go figure.....certainly nobody else gonna be buying it when word gets around about how you drag your feet about fixing stuff and how you DENY that there are problems.....WAKE UP.

[ Edited ]

I have nothing wrong with the mechanics or the general gunplay of this game as it is second to none. It's their network. Levels like Corinth go by and sometimes I get hard freezes sometimes I don't. I know my PS3 is a problem with freezes but why is this in only certain games like this one online or GOW collection or Red Dead. It doesn't make ANY sense at all. I get graphical glitches but only at certain times. Always get them in full servers at some point on many stages with debris. It is just odd that I went so long without hardly any freezes but this could have been because of their salamun glitch.And that is another point. Things just seem VERY POORLY PLANNED WITH THIS GAME. PATCHES TAKE FOREVER AND THEY ARE ALL THINGS THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE DAY ONE AND THESE DEVS KNOW THIS. YET THEY DON'T APOLOGIZE OR CARE. THEY COME HERE WHEN THEY HAVE SOMETHING TO SELL.

Akmir is still almost unplayable and turbine and corinth are hit and miss. I just don't understand it and I will make my disappointment known whether it be Sony's problem or theirs they are still a part of Sony. I really hate the fact that Sony has not come out and said if there are previous PS3 systems that may be incompatible with certain games or what not. They hide the fact that so many of their systems fail. Mine isn't failing though. It just doesn't work properly with a certain amount of games that strangely seem to be rushed imany ways. Like they were not bug tested properly. I had some decent games today. Still cannot decide if I should sell this game. I'm certainly not going back to KZ2. There isn't anything worthwhile there at all I've checked.

And the people like the above poster are seriously insane. Nobody even cares about KZ2 anymore but a couple hundred die hard weirdo's man. Yeah, it was okay but it was the utter king of lag. Nobody plays it anymore because of that. The input lag, the network lag, the frame drops. Some of this has carried over to their new engine as well which really sucks.

New patch is **bleep**! Thanks guys.

Now if we could only get the lag issues, faction-balancing issues, glitch issues, session master unavailable issues, and the freeze issues fixed things would be great!

Filter bleeps out  t*ts?  Stupid filter.

I still cannot complete a full Akmir game without hard freezing and resetting.

And would a GG dev come out of hiding to tell us why you spend all this time making beautiful maps to ruin them by putting them in GW, a mode that maybe 20% of the player base even bothers with. You guys are really smoking too much of that hash and it needs to stop. Blood Gracht and Tharsis NEED to be in warzone.

You guys are seriously out of your minds. Your entire fanbase wants this. But for some reason a couple babies make you think that you need to cater to them so nobody whines. There has been whining about your network problems since release. Seriously, release these **bleep** maps in WARZONE!

I agree Khronikos.

I honestly dont know anyone who plays GW - Killzone 3 is a tactical game.

All maps should be WARZONE and new ops maps (hearing we may be surprised with new ones - this would be a step in the right direction)

However it does seem that 90% of the changes made in patches are addressing the most minor of issues instead of the big ones - as above which are game changers.

Mine, and majority of others main issue is that we cant customise the size (no. of player on each team) in warzone matches as in Killzone 2. I know it maybe how the servers are set up but you did it with kz2 so switch it back. I really dont understand how you can create a sequal to such a great game and take out the core features that made it so great. Its like pizza hut saying that they're not going to do home deliveries anymore! which is the essence of their business model.

I would love to sit down with the developers and quiz them on their decisions and simply where they got their ideas from.......

RV

I've posted this many times before but I wish that GG would patch Jungle, Junkyard, Gracht, Tharsis and Factory to include Warzone.

With the DLC Bundle Pack released today, I wonder if From The Ashes will be the last KZ3 DLC...

If it is, then the best 'leaving' present that GG could give the community would be to patch the Guerilla Warfare-only maps to also support Warzone.

We can only live in hope! Smiley Happy