Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Patch 1.10 Incoming - full patch notes inside!

Wolf834 wrote:

I noticed this after patch 1.10:

• Friend leaderboards are not updating

This is not a patch 1.10 problem.  My 'in game' Friend Leaderboard has not been updating for at least a week now.

Could GG please post to acknowledge whether they believe there is a problem with this or not and when/if they plan to fix it?

It is a patch problem thou just not 1.10      It has been going on since 1.09    along with all the game freezes and lagging.  We all have seen it. It has been voiced to G.G. Numerous times already.  We all are trying to wait patiently (though they are running extremely thin, cause it is taking so long)  As we are for the medic in your vicinity warning.  So I beg of  you G.G. To hurry up and fix these issues.  Team balancing was much needed though rather small in comparison to the lag and game freeze issues considering these hinder the ability to even need team balancing if you cant even get a game that is worth playing due to lagging and game freezing.Smiley Sad

pnetrw wrote:

Wolf834 wrote:

I noticed this after patch 1.10:

• Friend leaderboards are not updating

This is not a patch 1.10 problem.  My 'in game' Friend Leaderboard has not been updating for at least a week now.

Could GG please post to acknowledge whether they believe there is a problem with this or not and when/if they plan to fix it?

ikhezu wrote:
This is amazing GG, just do these for 1.11
-switch the middle weapons of the engineer and marksman.
-Increase the turret per engineer limit from 1 to 2.
-Return the squad HUD.

Wow, somebody is lovin' playing their Engineer.  The Engineer is already one of the most powerful classes, possibly only exceeded by Infils.  Right now all the classes are reasonably balanced but implementing your first two bullets would rediculously OP the 'geer.

Wow GG.

Squad chat. Doesn't work. AT ALL.

And this was basically the only thing I was looking forward to being introduced.

Crap. I wish I could rewrite that now :\ I didn't notice that 1.09 was the patch that screwed it up.. oops. I just hope GG reads *all* the  newcomments before they jump to conclusions ;D Thnx for correcting me Smiley Tongue

1.10: I will try to be nice this time.

Motorola Surfboard 5101

Belkin Router Wired ALL firewalls disabled

DMZ and direct modem tried

Security measures disabled

1 up 10 down speed

CECHE01 MGS4 80GB PS3 with 7800 320GB HDD added

MTU 1500

DNS servers are google public

NAT 2

What in god is going on with this game. I get frozen out of games at the most random and inconvenient times. I have been frozen out of Turbine 3 times tonight requiring hard reset from the front. Email sent to Sony which these obviously don't help. Is your game not compatible with 7800 drives? I doubt this. Because this also happened with my old original drive as well. I can hook this directly up to my modem and the same thing happens. It is not my connection.

If it is my ISP then why and hell does only your game do this? I seem to remember the horrible Red Dead port doing this every so often but no other games ever. I have to doubt this is my hard drive as I can go into a variety of other games including KZ2 and never get kicked. WHAT IS GOING ON? I am not seeing errors in my diagnostics either.

What I am seeing is that after patch 1.09 this game has been hell. Total hell for intermediate freezing and such. I am scared to even play this game anymore. Regards.

Dear who ever it concerns

Thank you for makeing killzone 3 it is a good game how ever these problems we see with the game=

My friend was suspended for useing a  word some one was affended by  really i hear wourse than that  all day every day on multi-player

You have players cheating and hacking you servers

We have asked you to look in to the freezeing after you spawn after patch 1.10 still the same

now you have new maps comeing and your still working on getting operations and custem games worked out

Really guys you need to get your prioritys straight here

Dont know why you guys ever released a brocken game my clan members who play all day every day are looking for other games to play so get your stuff worked out before you loose them.

p.s. im not hateing on you guys but this is getting out of controll

Even when plugged directly into MODEM NAT 1 Turbine and Akmir are now straight up NOT PLAYABLE because of HARD FREEZING requiring hard reset.

I won't even join the match anymore if these levels are chosen. Hard freeze like clockwork with servers it doesn't even matter if they are full. Just absolutely painful to have this happen. The game is obviously having compatibility issues with certain PS3's. GLAD mine is one of them.

Thing is why and the hell could I complete these levels at launch. I hardly ever got freezes for the first two or so patches after launch. Now I get them all the time on these levels and also on Corinth now and then. The graphic polygon glitches are now back in full force as well. All over the place in Salamun, Corinth, Mawler, and generally levels with a lot of debris floating around. WTF have you done to this game?

to all my clan leader found out that if you delete people off your friends list the freeze will stop and the lag does to several of us has tryed this and it does work i am sorry for my post levtron if this is the problem and not you guys and gals