Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Patch 1.10 Incoming - full patch notes inside!

Sounds like you haven't been into audio settings then? You need to have system music on in the settings, this will also disable voice chat.

*gasp* I think you're right! I noticed the class' loadout sticking to what I had it on last.. So it might be it. Smiley Very Happy Hopefully they can fix that ASAP.. and hopefully your comment is the comment that makes it happen!

Awesome patch. Any pieces of information for patch 1.11 you can gives ??

It would be great to get an official response on the question of split screen botzone. The petition thread has 333 replies and counting at the moment, so it's clear this feature would be welcomed by the community. 

Either way, I'd like to see the issue settled. 

Thanks.

Hey GG, i have a American PS+ account and i downloaded the Steel rain Map pack and then installed it. when i open my game i go to Map preferrences the new maps arent listed there. neither are they avaliable to be played on Botzone. I bought my copy from Australia so is that the issue or just some bug? please reply fast and 1.10 and 1.09 are really good patches.

pvtmarlowe wrote:

Hey GG, i have a American PS+ account and i downloaded the Steel rain Map pack and then installed it. when i open my game i go to Map preferrences the new maps arent listed there. neither are they avaliable to be played on Botzone. I bought my copy from Australia so is that the issue or just some bug? please reply fast and 1.10 and 1.09 are really good patches.

yes that is the issue

Please make this happen. I know I am not the only person in the world who can't connect my PS3 to the internet, I NEED SPLIT SCREEN BOTZONE PLEASE!!!!!

Patch is aweome, but...when are we going to get the new maps???

I noticed this after patch 1.10:

• Friend leaderboards are not updating.
  • Tournament Leaderboards: Warzone is missing.

and post patch:

• Enemy not dying after being shot while he is brutal meleeing a teammate.

I beggg to be able to save my fellow teammates from the clutches of the enemy. Smiley Sad

I have a few suggestions to make the game alot better:

1) Make the Campaign online cooperative. 

2) Switch the STA52 out of the Marksman's hands since he is a sniper, not an Assault Soldier

3) Make the VC32 less overpowered, by making one hit kills only to the chest or head, because shooting someone in the foot shouldnt kill them completely

4) make a setting to choose between Brutal Melee and Rifle Butt melee, because i like to just hit somebody with the butt and go, since Brutal Melee takes too long for me, since i like to hit him and move on

5) fix the matchmaking issue where you're able to join an empty game 

6) have some type of way to stop the enemy from spawn trapping u and your team in their spawn area without letting them out

These are just a few things i found as an issue, and one more thing, we need more maps for Operations... those three maps get boring after you see all the cutscenes 15 times.