Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Patch 1.10 Incoming - full patch notes inside!

Custom Games Part 2 look awesome and appear to be a big improvement over the current options available in Custom Games Part 1.

However, can GG please post on whether or not the option to invite players into a Custom Game once the match has started has been included in patch 1.10?  This was one of the biggest issues with Custom Games for me and my community of players.  Once a Custom Game match starts then there is curently no way to invite further players into it (unless we have missed something obvious!) until the match ends and players return to the Lobby.  Our experience of Custom Games was that players who missed the start of a match wouldn't wait for the match to end and they would go and join a Public Game.  This made getting all of your community into the Custom Game at the same time pretty difficult.  It also stopped the flow of the matches because after every match we were having to stop and wait in the Lobby for the missing players to join.  Given that Custom Games are unranked then I guess there should be no major reason why additional players can't be invited once the match is actually running?

Any view from GG on this?

Thanks.

Looking into the lag/freezing problems.......bring on bf3

[ Edited ]

pgp5 wrote:

•  Fixed the Statistics screen - progression bars update properly now

the problem with the statistics to me has not been corrected yet 

I am Commander I and still shows General III
I like score 3,208,566

http://prntscr.com/22c1s

you need 5million for commander I, the game is correct, the website not.

This patch is what i have been waiting for! Great Thanks GG!! Now lets see more maps

The invisibility WAS NOT WHAT WAS BROKEN ABOUT THE MARKSMEN.

What the hell, Gg? The problem was that they never ever showed up on Radar and that scramble was on ALL THE TIME!

What part of this was difficult to understand? None of it, none of it was hard to understand.

And you balanced the wrong thing.

Please tell me, Lev, WHY WON'T YOU MAKE SCRAMBLE AN ACTIVE ABILITY INSTEAD OF THIS BROKEN PASSIVE ABILITY CRAP?

Is there a reason? Or does your staff just really enjoy playing with an uncounterable class?

Yay.... But are we gonna get the opption to make a custom game with mix + match secondary abilities,-JUST LIKE in Killzone 2's online??

[ Edited ]

@ Magemasher13

I'm not sure what you're asking for......

Smiley Tongue

MikLSP wrote:

@ Magemasher13

I'm not sure what you're asking for......

Smiley Tongue

Yeah no kidding...I think he's trying to saying something but what....

i wish some people would just get to the point

[ Edited ]

GG do not listen to the whining babies, all classes have their advantages and that is what makes them unique.  Do NOT make scramble an active ability (this makes no sense) and do NOT touch/change the Marksman's weapons.  The only thing that I would change about the Marksman class would be that the cloak should break after a silenced gun kill.

If you do decide to f..k around with the Marksman maybe you should look into fixing the Infiltrator class and how the players name does not change color (to red) 20% of the time when you have your cross hairs on the enemy.

IMO all classes are well balanced with their perks, they all have their advantages and disadvantages.

Ginrai schreef:

Sadly this patch does not address the freeze issue yet - we're still investigating the cause of that issue.

That's to bad, this problem is bugging me the most. It seems everytime a person goes on or off on ur friendlist, ur screen freezes.