Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Patch 1.10 Incoming - full patch notes inside!

Ginrai or LevTrin12

Thanks for the great patch. I was just wondering if you are able to comment on the following option that was written in the end of open beta patch notes. Is this feature still considered or has it been ditched completely?

"The ability to turn off HUD markers for point pop-ups and objectives"

Thank you

Highlighted

This is such a good patch but its a shame its 3 1/2 months too late for most

Thank you so much for adding audio and squade chat. You fixed alot and more then anyone called for. the lag for everyone is a big issue.

Hope you didnt cool the MM down to much still think posible the best solution is the fade and -> press for scramble but not only is it balancing no scramble is a feature many want bc its not always good to have it.

Please increase health back to 100 by default like in KZ2. Heck, maybe even 120 to compensate for the increased damage and reduced recoil of many guns.

first off, thanks - you are almost there!

1. any chance we can get a server brower or a way to search custom games? maybe have at least 50% xp gain so people will play them (boosters still exist - we might as well make the game fun for the rest)
  2. in custom games, can we have an option to limit the number of classes (ie 2 marksman and 2 tacts per team)?

do those two things and I think we are back in business!

Don't forget to add faction selection for BOTZONE in the next patch GG and BTW thanks for the additional features and fixes they are greatly appreciated and keep up the good work Smiley Happy Thank you for your time *Signed* STEALTHFIGHTER-1

You guys should add costume soundtracks.... cuz TBH i didnt hear any of my music during the 4 hours i just played online while it was "SUpposedly playing"

peephole303 wrote:

You guys should add costume soundtracks.... cuz TBH i didnt hear any of my music during the 4 hours i just played online while it was "SUpposedly playing"

Check your audio settings and make sure that background music is on. Took me a while to notice that my music wasn't playing.

it doesnt play anything ingame and has the killzone music out of game