Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Patch 1.09 - patch notes and date

Can you please explain how in game music works? Do I have to create a special Playlist in XMB? I turned on the option in the audio menu but seems like I can't make it work

CZW1990 wrote:

Can you please explain how in game music works? Do I have to create a special Playlist in XMB? I turned on the option in the audio menu but seems like I can't make it work

Not till 1.10, buddy. Even then, it may not happen at all.

If we get it, it'll probably be like killzone 2. Just go to the XMB and press play on any song.

Hi game patch seems to be good thanks. 2 nights ago in kaznan jungle I spawned in the middle of a plant couldn't get out tried to blow myself up but the grenade rolled out and down a hill asked players on headset to come and kill me think everyone was looking for me but took them about 8 minutes any chance we could have a suicide button then these few problem areas wouldn't be a problem ever again cheers bandb0206.

Hi Lev,

The new patch is great and it looks like you have squeezed in additional things not listed in the provisional patch notes at the start of this thread.

Could you please post a complete list of what was fixed/added in patch 1.09 please?

My one problem with patch 1.09 as previously stated in a number of posts to this thread (and which is being experienced by everyone on my FL that I have talked to) is the freezing 'in game' for 2-3 seconds.  This is happening to me in every match I play right now.  I assume that you giys are already looking into this?

Thanks.

The split/second pausing/freezing issue is a result of the new patch causing the game to save something to your HDD after every spawn.

If you look in the top left corner after you spawn you will see a flashing save icon.

What is the game saving & why?

Lev will have to tell us,

Every time I have had a pause/freeze, it has been after I spawn and a friend comes online or goes offline. It can even happen mid-battle, and a friend goes online/offline.

It is when the game is making use of the HDD at intensive moments, the pause/freeze, and then the gameplay goes back to nornal as a friend notification pops up on screen. It is no co-incidence! 

I can only think that the patch is making more use of the HDD on the PS3, but sadly due to our friends lists using the HDD also, there is a clash - but it is our Killzone 3 gameplay that is suffering as a result.

Please fix this Guerrilla and quick!

when are they going to add the ability to join a clan mate whos already in game with out having to add them as a friend. also this patch sucks every game it freezes in the middle of the game for 3-10 seconds. and i have friends who constantly freeze to the point where the whole game locks up on them.

MD128 I think it is saving your loadout. I've noticed that when I change my weapon loadout for different classes and switch then go back it's saved my loadout.

I don't think it did that prior to 1.09

Dibbz wrote:

MD128 I think it is saving your loadout. I've noticed that when I change my weapon loadout for different classes and switch then go back it's saved my loadout.

I don't think it did that prior to 1.09

so after all that constant saving is good...i guess

Lev: this is the 8th message ive directly posted to you on multiple threads, I know you have things to take care of but the freezing after patch 1.09 is killing killzone 3... this needs to be addressed in a patch ASAP.... also, killzone fans the world over are asking for custom soundtracks... please implement these in a patch soon to... thanks again for taking time to read this, regards AntoniusCaliber, USAF

first thins. There is a problem with the patch that freezes your screen while leaving the the saving button in the top left corner

and Second thing Please officialy annouce the DLC you have put in our trophie section Smiley Tongue