Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Patch 1.09 - patch notes and date

Hey LEV,                                   after 1.09 we are all experiencing a 3 to 5 sec stop when spawning it gets u killed or lose of valuable ribbon time aka double kill xp its caused by the new save feature please fix this other than that great job wit the patch personally love the no gw suicide cheat keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEATHRAIL420 wrote:

Hey LEV,                                   after 1.09 we are all experiencing a 3 to 5 sec stop when spawning it gets u killed or lose of valuable ribbon time aka double kill xp its caused by the new save feature please fix this other than that great job wit the patch personally love the no gw suicide cheat keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Lev, 

Thanks for the patch you guys really fixed a lot of my complaints. Only complaint I have now is losers like Deathrail who have one player leave the clan match when they're losing and disband the clan. This makes it so we don't get the win, it acts like the game doesn't happen.

YOUR ARE AN IDIOT EJK

The game feels and looks improved with patch 1.09. I noticed little things like some killfeed icons getting updated and the medic icon when wounded. 

Although I did also notice the 3-5 second freezes and there seems to be a glitch with the progress bars for medals in the in-game stats. Are you guys aware of these small issues?

I dig the patches and the double xp though, nice work, keep it up.

TheStory wrote:
there seems to be a glitch with the progress bars for medals in the in-game stats.

I'm getting this too, finding it slightly annoying lol

DEATHRAIL420 wrote:

YOUR ARE AN IDIOT EJK

Not denying it I see. Lol @ you.

TheStory schrieb:

The game feels and looks improved with patch 1.09. ..

Although I did also notice the 3-5 second freezes ....

I have seen that too, I hope GG is determining if it is due to (over)load on the server or it is a real code issue - that was Friday -  together with freeze (in a ratio 5:1) I have noticed players teleporting of ca.  5-10 m - This Saturday looks fine but it is still early morning.

My personal take is network/server problem

Hi, Lev. After 1.09, I am experiencing 1 to 2 sec (instantaneous) freeze when my friends log in.

Thanks man!

You patched things that I didn't even know!