Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Patch 1.09 - patch notes and date

can't wait to see how you guys have nerfed the Marksman class - this could totally transform the way a LOT of matches are played out! For the better! Smiley Happy

Agreed. . . Sooooo exciting.

Also loving the fact my iPad can now do paragraphs without the need for manual HTML Smiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley Happy

Freakin awesome! It keeps gettin better and better.. The next few tweaks are going to make it gold for me ^.^ & the brutal melee is what I love Smiley Happy

When will the revamp for the spot and mark ability come? I remember it is supposed to pulse or something. That's what I'm waiting for.  That, and the Marksman nerf.   Thanks

Great news. Glad to see patches coming out to improve the game. Glad to hear about getting a medic symbol when down. Saves me time of waiting a moment to see if there are medics around. We do need indication of when triage is in effect though. Perhaps having the health bar glow blue rather than the usual orange. Or something more more noticeable such as a blue tint to the screen. At the moment its rather wierd rushing in next to wounded teammates and really having no indication of being healed. They usually end up rushing away because they don't realize I'm there to help.

Hey Lev,

Has the connection between rival clans been fixed? Cause every time our clan tries to join an 8v8 WZ CM, most of us get disconnected and the others who get in have to restart PS3 in order for us to avoid a potential loss.

Thanks

You guys need to do something about the game details. I am sick and tired of having to start a new game 4-5 times just to get PLACED in a game with 10v4, 2v2, or 7v3 people. In KZ2, you knew exactly what type of game you were getting into. So, if you wanted to play a large game, you would simply scroll down the list of available games and pick the 30/32 or 31/32 match. With KZ3, it's all a gamble. Why should I have to seek 5-6 times to get the type of game that I would like to participate in. If I want to play a large game, there should be an option for me to play a large game. It seems as though, aside from the graphics and other improvements, you guys removed MOST of the options that made KZ2 so great! Please do someting about the game options. Yesterday, I tried 7 times just to get into a full game. Other days, I'm not that patient. 

Thanks for the update, Lev, its great to hear that the Marksmen is getting balanced in a future patch, I was beginning to think you guys thought it was fine the way it was. Making scramble and active ability instead of a passive one would make the game better for everybody, marksmen included. It'll make GW clan matches  not a waste of time!

Any new maps packs to look forward to? I always love having more maps to play, especially now that you've fixed the rotation glitch.

Thanks for the update.

First time I ever excited all this year Smiley Happy

Hi all,

The patch went through smoothly. 1.09 will go live one day early: on June 1st in all regions.

Thanks,

Lev