Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Patch 1.09 - patch notes and date

[ Edited ]

goog lev, this is  the better idea

please, add mute all execpt team (even if someone join after)

and may be, accept squad of 12 just for warzone

I really believe these next two patches are gonna go a LONG way in making a whole lot of folks really happy. My 17 year old son is color blind and enjoys this game a ton. It's gonna be even more enjoyable for him now. Thanks alot GG. Smiley Happy

Added Colour blind support – When turned ‘On’ all enemy players and objects will be underlined. This is the case for the minimap and in-game, such as player names

Oh my god!!! THANK YOU!!!

I'm soo colourblind I actually cannot play Pyrrus Crater properly! I can only see an enemy if it's moving I'm not even joking! I actually cannot wait for this!!! THANK YOU!!!

lev

could you please add a color, or other, to the sealth bar when medic is near ?

Thank you so much lev!
That just made my day.
I love you!
I will fiercly anticipate this patch Smiley Happy
Good luck GG team and have a nice day!
I wish you all the best.

Lev,  You have given me a good MONTHSmiley Very Happy ( patch 1.09 and 1.10) Amazing Smiley Very Happy After this college year im going to staySmiley Very Happy in killzone 3 till my holliday is over . Best shooter 2011 Smiley Very Happy (

Cheers

HI LEV i have found a HUGE problem/glich in kz3 the health is extremly low please increase the health by 150% PLLEASE like kz2 health the game is so unbalance kill die kill die wtf its objective based not cod.

The last LEV post was the greatest of all time.

Great to see that you guys are still putting patches out. Some great stuff coming like more info in XMB which is really useful. 1.10 sounds great also with custom soundtracks coming back to KZ.

One thing that is missing is any kind of indication or feedback that a medic is healing nearby players when he is close enough. Maybe you could  have an icon or something pop up showing who is being healed above their names and maybe something on your screen to say a medic is close by healing you.

Great job so far, keep it up.