Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Patch 1.09 - patch notes and date

Also for the site, user forum post info would also be much appreciated Smiley Happy

This is good news. I can't wait for the customization of games to come out.

What about medic icon?

Hi all,

For 1.10 we have planned (among other things):

• Custom Games part 2
  • Marksmen nerf
  • Medic Icon when wounded on ground
  • Listening to music stored on your PS3 while playing
We don't have the details yet. Nor do we have an estimated time of delivery. So don't ask.
Also, if during testing, we find something that doesn't work properly it means that we might need to take it off the list. so the above list is not final, but it is what we would like to bring in 1.10.
Lev

LevTrin12 wrote:

Hi all,

For 1.10 we have planned (among other things):

• Custom Games part 2
  • Marksmen nerf
  • Medic Icon when wounded on ground
  • Listening to music stored on your PS3 while playing
We don't have the details yet. Nor do we have an estimated time of delivery. So don't ask.
Also, if during testing, we find something that doesn't work properly it means that we might need to take it off the list. so the above list is not final, but it is what we would like to bring in 1.10.
Lev

Awesome.

LevTrin12 wrote:

Grigor wrote:

HI Lev-

my controller is fully charged-

it deosnt it only when im not using the dualshock after a break say 5 minutes ... i usualy leave it on standby.. to conserve battery but when i get back to the game - no response ,  on the menu screen or lobby.... or anywhere else-

is an offcial dualshock-

I also want make note that IF I unplug the usb cable from the controller from the console it also doesnt register as being connected ... I get a "please connect controller "

this seems to be an issue ONLY with kz3.... 

thanks! 

Grigor,

What do you mean when you say  "i usualy leave it on standby.." What do you do exactly?

And

“I also want make note that IF I unplug the usb cable from the controller from the console it also doesnt register as being connected”

Yes, this is intended behavior. The user has to press the PS button before it searches for wireless connections.

Lev

Hi LEV- 

ok- in my ps3>SETTINGS>POWER SAVE SETTINGS> CONTROLLER AUTO-OFF........

when I set the controller to AUTO-OFF mine is set to 10 minutes. So basically I take break , say 15 minutes goes by.. I come back to my console I realise my controller is shut off to conserve the battery...I press the ps home button - BUT -The game doesnt recognise the controller. When i want get back into the game either from campaign or just at the title screen or lobby. This happens everytime... so basically I cant take a break from KILLZONE3! Smiley Very Happy

IF my controller is plugged in with USB and I unplug it after charging while the games is running  it then says to please reconnect controller... I try pressing the HOME button BUT again  nothing happens... at that point I have to reset the game maually.

----sorry if I was sounding confusing.. Smiley Indifferent

Grigor wrote:

Hi LEV- 

ok- in my ps3>SETTINGS>POWER SAVE SETTINGS> CONTROLLER AUTO-OFF........

when I set the controller to AUTO-OFF mine is set to 10 minutes. So basically I take break , say 15 minutes goes by.. I come back to my console I realise my controller is shut off to conserve the battery...I press the ps home button - BUT -The game doesnt recognise the controller. When i want get back into the game either from campaign or just at the title screen or lobby. This happens everytime... so basically I cant take a break from KILLZONE3! Smiley Very Happy

IF my controller is plugged in with USB and I unplug it after charging while the games is running  it then says to please reconnect controller... I try pressing the HOME button BUT again  nothing happens... at that point I have to reset the game maually.

----sorry if I was sounding confusing.. Smiley Indifferent

Thanks,

We'll investigate. This helps.

Lev

[ Edited ]

Quite concerned about this update, specifically the music bit. In other games I've played, nothing makes me see red more quickly than hearing someone else's crummy  personal taste  in music filtering through sufficiently in order to make me then have to look at the player list and work out which selfish uranus needs to be put on mute. This takes time and can be distracting to the extreme when trying to think tactically. 

If you are planning on letting a minority have their musical wishes fulfilled, can you make it that it  disables their voice chat functionality by default? PLEASE?

In theory, if they are happy listening to Brittney, Eminem, Snoop Dogg or whatever, they aren't going to be that bothered about communicating with fellow faction members.

Point 2:

Custom games, if this has anything to do with creating matches that run into the territory of over half an hour long , please can we have some sort of indicator in the games list like :Match length/ Time played so far/ Time left to go . This would allow anyone the means of making an informed choice over whether to hop on. This was a massive frustration about custom games in KZ2.

Pity about nerfing Marksman, are you letting the minority who whine the loudest have their way? (I'm flame-proof so don't bother)

Can you make it so that the proximity mines explode with pink tickly teddy bears that say "I wuv yoo" ?

;-)

And another update:

Someone forgot to mention the fact that the fix for Guerrilla Warfare cheat is ALSO in 1.09 Smiley Tongue

We toyed around with a number of ideas, but ended up with a simple solution in the end:

For Guerrilla Warfare in Clans:

• Suicides count a point towards the other faction
  • Forced respawns after 30 seconds
This means that the system is still (slightly) exploitable: if you are within 30 seconds of the game ending and you are 9 kills ahead, you could have the whole team suicide and stay in the spawn screen to win the game.
But we think this situation is very unlikely and if you are 9 kills up, with 30 seconds to go, you are probably not going to loose anyway.
What do you think?
Lev