Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Patch 1.09 - patch notes and date

[ Edited ]

nice patch Smiley Very Happy

Hey Lev,

Can you guys experiment with making the tacticians Spot and Mark ability only scan the direction they are facing?

The fact that it gives the tact a view of what is upcoming and what is behind them. That is totally unfair to people tryuing to flank their position. It also makes GW annoying because most people will eventually switch to tactician and take advantage of the fact that the map is small enough to see almost everyone.

I suggest you change it so that it scans only the direction you are facing 2x; once every 10 seconds. After the second time, it should turn off and have a 25-30 second refresh rate. The point of S&M is to take TSPs in Warzone, people are using it to camp as it is now.

Lev, can you at least take my suggestion into consideration and test it interanally? S&M shouldn't give the tact a 360 view of the battlefield.

[ Edited ]

GG:devs please answer these questions:

- Are there any plans on patching the most important thing? The game system!

- longer respawn time. Should be at least 8 sec IMO.

- squad HUD.

- More health. I suggest + 70% max health.

- All classes can see TSP location and its status on mini-map. An icon showing when a TSP is    captured.

- Showing teammates class on the score board.

- etc.

Many good suggestions can be found in this forum. Of course not all of them are good, but at least check them out. 

You do the best fps game in ps history end do great patches to it (KZ3)

L3e3o3N wrote:

GG:devs please answer these questions:

- Are there any plans on patching the most important thing? The game system!

- longer respawn time. Should be at least 8 sec IMO.

- squad HUD.

- More health. I suggest + 70% max health.

- All classes can see TSP location and its status on mini-map. An icon showing when a TSP is    captured.

- Showing teammates class on the score board.

- etc.

Many good suggestions can be found in this forum. Of course not all of them are good, but at least check them out. 

I agree with everything here. Also, can you allow us to press the Home button and let the intro thing play? I did that with KZ2 because we couldn't skip your logo thing and the Sony intro so I sent messages and checked my inbox while in happens. In KZ3 you HAVE to watch the thing until the GG logo is gone, then you can skip it.

the new patch looks promesing to see that they are fixing things. Keep up the good work guys on the game cause im loving it!!!

Rif.: Patch 1.09 - patch notes and date

You should report them if you catch them doing that..

[ Edited ]

Nice patch.

Still waiting for squad-only chat and the ability for downed players to see medic distance.

Also you guys need to have class icons next to names when vewing the lobby. I want to see what classes are on both my team and the opposing.

Also, look HARD into making some sort of region-locking option.

[ Edited ]

There is also an exploit in Frozen Dam-Warzone in the TSP near the Helgast side of the map I've fallen through  on the bottom flooring in the middle of the room.

I accidentally used the bleedout ability and was stuck in there. Luckily I had a proxy, threw it, and shot it to kill myself and respawn Smiley Happy  On that note, may I ask for the ability to manually respawn? Smiley Wink

Another thing I've seen happen is in Pyrrhus Crater-Warzone where the assasination target was on a strip of a broken bridge (background scenery) and out of the map. It was on the right side of the Helgast base (or left of the ISA base) and about the middle of the map.

I can't wait for the update! I love the fixes, the XMB statuses, and the supposed improved website! Smiley Very Happy I enjoyed the KZ2 website monumently.. It had campaign progress, kill types, gun usage, fraction usage, class usage & ability usage, acuracy, and most importantly mission stats and such..

I could go on for a long time.. This sometimes helps a lot of clans choose their people too.

~Thank you everyone for continuing to love on the game Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]

HeavenlySnipesx wrote:

Hey Lev,

Can you guys experiment with making the tacticians Spot and Mark ability only scan the direction they are facing?

I agree with the direction facing detection and then also only being able to detect enemies that are close for the directions that you aren't facing.