Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Patch 1.09 - patch notes and date

rwagner18 wrote:

Its still a typo.

Corinth River is the first level in the Killzone 2 campaign.

Corinth Crossing is a Killzone 2 multiplayer map.

Corinth Highway is a Killzone 3 multiplayer map with the Exo's and MAWLR in the background.

lol Lev its just a heads up

You are right Smiley Tongue I was talking about Corinth Highway.

Thanks for setting met right.

Lev

Grigor wrote:

HI Lev-

my controller is fully charged-

it deosnt it only when im not using the dualshock after a break say 5 minutes ... i usualy leave it on standby.. to conserve battery but when i get back to the game - no response ,  on the menu screen or lobby.... or anywhere else-

is an offcial dualshock-

I also want make note that IF I unplug the usb cable from the controller from the console it also doesnt register as being connected ... I get a "please connect controller "

this seems to be an issue ONLY with kz3.... 

thanks! 

Grigor,

What do you mean when you say  "i usualy leave it on standby.." What do you do exactly?

And

“I also want make note that IF I unplug the usb cable from the controller from the console it also doesnt register as being connected”

Yes, this is intended behavior. The user has to press the PS button before it searches for wireless connections.

Lev

MidnightOwl wrote:

It happens with a fully charged controller, in both SP and MP. I heard it may be because turning the controller back on assigns it to a slot which the game isn't recognizing, but I keep forgetting to test that out.

And yes, Sony DS3. It has happened to me on two different PS3s.

MidnightOwl,

When it is reassigning the controller to the wrong slot (e.g. slot 3), please manually assign it to the first controller slot. This is what we check for in the game.

Lev

haha its all good. Im glad I could help.

Can you say anything about these 3 options?

The ability to turn off HUD markers for point pop-ups and objectives

Overly enthusiastic death screams will be toned down

A menu option to allow squad-only chat

Turning XP indicators off is like my most wanted thing in Killzone 3. I know I am not the only one asking for this option. Since they were in the beta patch notes, are they still being considered. Seb Downie said that there is a large patch coming with some good stuff incoming. I am hoping that this could make it in there

hey lev will you fixing the gw cheat any time soon i have had moderators kick two clans that were cheating but  i kno this wont always happen as a community we would love to have this problem addressed espescially since its been done since kz2 greatly appreciated kz fan

Lev,

I'll see if that works next time it happens. I'm not exactly sure that's what's going on, just a theory I heard.

LevTrin12 wrote
:User Interface

• Expanded the information about the Multiplayer status of a friend in the XMB. It will now show the game mode and the map that the player is in.

yes! I asked about this feature a couple times during the betas. but I dont think I described it well enough. but I'm very glad you guys finally added it. It makes games look allot more official and let's you know what friends are playing

[ Edited ]

I was kind of hoping for nerfing of marksman, nerfing of recon, distance to medic, squad classes shown, removal of invisible walls, squad system like kz2, spawn on squad leader, removal of invincibilty when spawning at tsp and so on...i also dont like it when i get stuck in geometry on kaznan and crater

LevTrin12 wrote:

Grigor wrote:
Hi- update much appreciated BUT - after 5 minutes of non use my CONTROLLER gets DISCONNECTED and is unable to reconnect to the game whether in game or on menu screen. Then I have to RESTART the game manually. This has been an issue since launch. Thanks.

Ok, we will check this out again. We know this can happen when the controller battery is empty. But otherwise it shouldn't occur.

A couple of questions:

• Is the controller fully charged when this happens?
  • Is it in singleplayer or mutliplayer or both?
  • Is your controller a Sony DualShock?
Lev

I have this problem as well. I will charge the controller but it won't turn on unless I restart the console. Also I'm not sure if this was intentional but when I'm in a party and the party leader finds a game it doesn't automatically join us both. I have to click join active game. but I do realise this could have been done on purpose as well...

• Frozen Dam - Warzone - Fixed a spot where players could get stuck behind an ammo crate and an oil drum near the Dam tactical spawn point.
  • Expanded the information about the Multiplayer status of a friend in the XMB. It will now show the game mode and the map that the player is in.
Those two are great improvements. also, im anticipating this new website.
but, can you elaborate more on the 'Updates to loading screens' thing?