Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Patch 1.09 - patch notes and date

[ Edited ]

It happens with a fully charged controller, in both SP and MP. I heard it may be because turning the controller back on assigns it to a slot which the game isn't recognizing, but I keep forgetting to test that out.

And yes, Sony DS3. It has happened to me on two different PS3s.

Thanks for the info Lev.

I particularly like:

"Expanded the information about the Multiplayer status of a friend in the XMB. It will now show the game mode and the map that the player is in"

When I look through my Friend List it always annoys me that I can see what my Black Ops friends are up to but not my Killzone friends.  I always wondered why GG didn't do this for Killzone 3.  Nice update! Smiley Happy

LevTrin12 wrote:

Grigor wrote:
Hi- update much appreciated BUT - after 5 minutes of non use my CONTROLLER gets DISCONNECTED and is unable to reconnect to the game whether in game or on menu screen. Then I have to RESTART the game manually. This has been an issue since launch. Thanks.

Ok, we will check this out again. We know this can happen when the controller battery is empty. But otherwise it shouldn't occur.

A couple of questions:

• Is the controller fully charged when this happens?
  • Is it in singleplayer or mutliplayer or both?
  • Is your controller a Sony DualShock?
Lev

HI Lev-

my controller is fully charged-

it deosnt it only when im not using the dualshock after a break say 5 minutes ... i usualy leave it on standby.. to conserve battery but when i get back to the game - no response ,  on the menu screen or lobby.... or anywhere else-

is an offcial dualshock-

I also want make note that IF I unplug the usb cable from the controller from the console it also doesnt register as being connected ... I get a "please connect controller "

this seems to be an issue ONLY with kz3.... 

thanks! 

When can we expect phase 2 of custom games to be released ?

I was stuck in Stahl also. 

We were playing Search and Destroy.  There are boxes right near  the defuse point that faces the lower TSP with the high tower (facing to the south, I believe...)

If you jump up on top of the boxes and go to the corner, there is an area that you can drop down in to.  You will be stuck looking directly at the defuse point about 6 feet away.

I hope this helps a little.

BadAppleHead wrote:

I was stuck in Stahl also. 

We were playing Search and Destroy.  There are boxes right near  the defuse point that faces the lower TSP with the high tower (facing to the south, I believe...)

If you jump up on top of the boxes and go to the corner, there is an area that you can drop down in to.  You will be stuck looking directly at the defuse point about 6 feet away.

I hope this helps a little.

Yep that's just where I got stuck.

Rif.: Patch 1.09 - patch notes and date

please, fix a cheat in Guerrilla clan war, more players kill and don't re-spawn for win the matches !!!

Lev,

I believe there was a typo.

Corinth River - Botzone – Fixed an issue with Bots falling through the map

Corinth River - Botzone – Fixed a crash in Botzone

Corinth River was in Killzone 2. Does that mean that Corinth River is being brought over into Killzone 3?

Also, would you be able to reply at all to these 3 things...

The ability to turn off HUD markers for point pop-ups and objectives

Overly enthusiastic death screams will be toned down

A menu option to allow squad-only chat

They were noted in the End of Open Beta patch notes. Have you ditched these fixes or are they still planned for the future? Please respond

Thanks

rwagner18 schreef:

Lev,

I believe there was a typo.

Corinth River - Botzone – Fixed an issue with Bots falling through the map

Corinth River - Botzone – Fixed a crash in Botzone

Corinth River was in Killzone 2. Does that mean that Corinth River is being brought over into Killzone 3?

I think the map in Killzone2 is called Corinth Crossing. Corinth River is the one with the exo's and the huge MAWLR in the background.

And btw the update looks nice.

LoWiCe

Its still a typo.

Corinth River is the first level in the Killzone 2 campaign.

Corinth Crossing is a Killzone 2 multiplayer map.

Corinth Highway is a Killzone 3 multiplayer map with the Exo's and MAWLR in the background.

lol Lev its just a heads up