Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Patch 1.09 - patch notes and date

Hey GG,

Thanks for th patch, but it is not without it's flaws. I experienced a lot more lag with it, but mainly you seem to have broken something that you had previously fixed, which is the screen freeze that occurs when I receive an event telling that a friend is either online or offline!! This is very anoying!!!

Cheers,

Lev-

Patch is pretty cool...thanks.

Other than the freeze people mentioned there are just three things that I have noticed (and they were issues prior to latest patch)

#1 on Phyyrus Crater there is a large number of people who use the rubble piles to climb out of the map and get above the map.

#2 on Stahl Arms if you jump from the balcony onto one of the "hover jets(?)" you cannot get off of them .  It's like you hit an invisible wall.

#3 on Akmir people are getting on top of the arch overlooking the ISA search and defend.

Keep up the good work guys!

Thanks

[ Edited ]

I just notcied that the Silent Footsteps icon doesn't show up when I'm looking at my unlocks from the multiplayer menu. I don't know if this has anything to do with the newest patch though.

LevTrin12 wrote:

Grigor wrote:

Hi LEV- 

ok- in my ps3>SETTINGS>POWER SAVE SETTINGS> CONTROLLER AUTO-OFF........

when I set the controller to AUTO-OFF mine is set to 10 minutes. So basically I take break , say 15 minutes goes by.. I come back to my console I realise my controller is shut off to conserve the battery...I press the ps home button - BUT -The game doesnt recognise the controller. When i want get back into the game either from campaign or just at the title screen or lobby. This happens everytime... so basically I cant take a break from KILLZONE3! Smiley Very Happy

IF my controller is plugged in with USB and I unplug it after charging while the games is running  it then says to please reconnect controller... I try pressing the HOME button BUT again  nothing happens... at that point I have to reset the game maually.

----sorry if I was sounding confusing.. Smiley Indifferent

Thanks,

We'll investigate. This helps.

Lev

this happens to me also.  my controller is set to auto power-off after about 10 minutes, so if i leave the game for more than that, when i come back the game doesn't respond to any controller input when it's turned on again. it also happens if i try to change controllers when one is low on power and needs recharging.  my only option is quit back to the xmb and restart the game.  at the minute if my controller runs low, i have to play with the charging cable in. 

in what patch are the improvements to the matchmaking that are needed?  such as the merging of games when one game has insufficient /low number of players?    (eg when a game becomes 4v0 or something because the other team has left or rage quit).    the other night i ended up trying about 6 times to get a game that had more than 4 players..  all different games.  it's pointless having a load of 1v1 etc games taking up server spots.   reduce number of active games and its more likely to find fuller games. 

Patch 1.09 has ruined the **bleep**ing game. Well done...

there's and autosave that annoying me...

thanks keep up the great work guys and gals i dont have a life out side of killzone now lol

i  found the same problem as some of these users; the game freezes for 5-7 seconds when a friend logs on or goes offline. solucionarlo de inmediato porfavor

sordess wrote:
Hey GG,

Thanks for th patch, but it is not without it's flaws. I experienced a lot more lag with it, but mainly you seem to have broken something that you had previously fixed, which is the screen freeze that occurs when I receive an event telling that a friend is either online or offline!! This is very anoying!!!

Cheers,

I am experiencing  more lag too, not at "game-breaking level" but before this last patch the online was  smoother for me.

Also I have problems using menus: after exiting map selection the screen freeze for some seconds.

I too have freezing while in a match, luckily not so frequentely, and sometimes (happens only with faction-mates) I see people leaping forward instead of running..

LEV, seriously, I don't really know if this is just the patch but Akmir is hanging for me in Warzone with full server almost EVERY TIME. Hard FREEZE. Like clockwork. And please: I have entered DMZ I have redone my DNS to Google servers I have reset my router, reordered my PS3 etc. No OTHER GAME DOES THIS. WHY DOES YOUR GAME FREEZE MY PS3? Akmir has been the worst of the worst. I cannot even play it anymore. Hard Freeze 5 minutes into the game every time. It may be 10 or 15 minutes into the game. And then sometimes I get the same freeze on boot up again in Corinth. Never had freezes in Salamun or Stahl or any other really. I remember a freeze in Rise. Seriously LEV, the Akmir crap has got to go. I am playing on a MGS 80GB PS3.