Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Patch 1.09 - patch notes and date

The only issue I have been having are the constant saves during gameplay.  When I die and respawn, sometimes the freeze can take away from gameplay.  Sometimes those times spent froze causes a lose in a mission.  Im not sure how u would go about fixing this issue.  But I feel it needs 2 be addressed.    I Love Killzone and have every copy x2.  So im not just being a critique when I say these things.  Just PLEASE if you can fix the freeze/lag.  Thx a Bunch ( ",)

Hey LEV, why don't you respond to Obnad's question????.......Is it because you know that your answer will be horribly inadequate rhetoric????.....Why are there 8 man squads???....WHY???WHY????WHY???? what's the reason????.....why not 12 man squads OR 4 man squads???? how do you arrive at 8 on a faction of 12????......WHO CONVINCED YOU THAT THIS WAS AN INTELLIGENT DECISION????....and, can't you guys JUST ADMIT YOU DID SOMETHING STUPID????

Also Notice that Guerilla has made 2 NEWS items about the NEW MAPS since Obnad asked his question.....Obnad even said that GG would ignore him......That's one thing that they delivered on at least.

Highlighted

a mi me esta funcionando

hay formas de ganar codigos de tarjetas psn facil y gratis solo siguiendo estos tres simples paso.

1: da clip en este link http://www.getfreepoints.com/?join=4988 con el cual optienes 10 puntos para empezar.

2:registrate con tu email, facil y rapido.

3: sigue los sencillos pasos que te da la pagina para que veas que no hay que gastar dinero, en tarjetas de PSN, o ariesgar tu tarjeta de credito.