Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Corinth Highway multiplayer wallhack

Dear GG Team,

Just a few moments ago, while playing on the map I found a graphic glitch in the Helghan base, that can be easily used as a wallhack: jump in the exo onto the balcony at the front of spawn. Go to the second 'window'. With any other class than sniper it won't work. At the time I had STA14, however that low zoom allowed me to enemy exo and an another dude stalking at 'search&destroy'. I could see as far as the second pillar in front of the ISA spawn. However the view is not perfect, some textures still come between, but still some clansmen with bluetooth could use this to spot enemy positions.

Re: Patch 1.08

I was wondering if we could have the ability to repeat gametypes in custom warzone matches.

Like I would love to make a game that goes Bodycount-->Assassination-->Bodycount-->Assassination-->Search and Retrieve.

I think a game like that would be a lot of fun, but currently I can only do each gametype once.

beginning of next week... that would be the 18th? btw, there is a kz3 code that expires on the 22 of april --- which one is it? i misplaced my receipt. what does this mean to folks who buy kz3 after the 22nd of april? Smiley Surprised

Could you please do something about the maskman? Because I'm **bleep** close to quite playing KZ3 for real.

Guerella your garbage, instead of providing me with a good gaming experience you provide me with glitchers, and horrible clan matches. One of my clan members got banned for vulgar language. Shouldn't you focus more on hackers other than people who cuss? Oh and it even says "strong language" on your website. So why are you punishing people for speaking their minds?

A server list of custom games similar to KZ2 would be amazing

I'm wondering (and hoping) that open chat may become an option for custom matches. This could be accomplished by adding an option for communication with all players regardless of what "team" they are placed during a match. Being able to chat between rounds is good, but be able to have a conversation throughout the whole match would be even better. Since custom matches were just added I don't know if this idea has been brought up, but I'm just wondering if there are (were) plans on adding this feature.

Lynch_Mobsta

Falte52 wrote:

Parv-B wrote:

Falte52 wrote:

dAnC2X wrote:

LevTrin12 wrote:

No XP (and medals) in custom games.

Lev

Still not budging on this? no offense, but when are GG devs going to wake up to the fact that what they think is best for the game is pretty much the opposite of what the players want?

Because you can easily farm the exp.

You can simply just get a couple people and just keep on killing each other to rank up easy as that and easily unlock the medals.

theres no point in adding that and GG shouldn't add that.

Don't even bother listening to them LeV when it comess to ranked custom games. how it is..is just fine

And whats the problem with that exactly? It does not affect you and never will affect you to be honest; let the players do that. I'm only coming to about the half point of levelling up, and I've already got all weapons and abilities for the tactician because I'm ok at the game. Those people DO NOT make a difference to you.
Let them cheat. They've played the game wrong, but that doesn't make them better. Everyone will have had preferred classes anyway, so I reckon your comment is quite stupid tbh, when you consider the majority of the Killzone community want custom games. The option should be available either way

Though GG doesn't want the game to be that way, if people will abuse it. I know many people will just to unlock classes, but just earn it the normal way. I see no point in adding ranked custom games. they're FINE just the way they are. You shouldn't have to put up with farmers that will ruin the leader boards.

Yeah, GG  dont want the game to be that way. But look what they've done now; completely split up the whole community because they want it to be their game, not ours. If they let this community do a poll to decide certain features, this game would probably be 10x better, but GG dont understand that in the process of doing their game, they're losing their loyal customers who wanted something different, which is a shame really, because games are made for entertainment and fun, however its just led to these online complaints

The leaderboards wouldn't matter too much anyway imo. I'm not sure about you lots, but I play a game for fun, not to neciserily be the best. As well as that, if you personally know that your on the high end on the leaderboard, you should be happy with that. Getting on the leaderboard is only a minute sacrifice for a feature that will literally regain and add customers

[ Edited ]

Hi Lev, I'm glad you keep improving the multiplayer each week, but I wanted to question you something.

Are you aware of the terrible Frames Per Second drops while playing 12v12 Warzone? It makes the game nearly unplayable (18fps), and it's ruining the great multiplayer experience that Killzone 3 provides, at least for me. It occurs on all maps while playing Warzone, but Akmir Snowdrift (which is my favorite map) is just totally unplayable. 

It's so sad because I love the Killzone multiplayer, loved KZ2 and loving this one. I can't imagine how great it would be without the annoying FPS drops on Warzone, which is the pillar of this game. Please, just tell us something about this issue, it's not a strange problem, it's common for all the players, you just have to enter a 12/12 players Warzone on Salamun, Frozen Dam, Akmir and so on in order to notice it.

Just don't ignore me and tell me something about, because I'm thinking about quitting playing this -almost- perfect multiplayer definitely due to these horrids FPS drops. Thanks.

what about a server list of custom games??? we'd like to...

what about a server list of custom games??? we'd like to choose from the list what we want to play(read Kz2) without that the game is random and boring!