Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Patch 1.08

Lev,

Thanks for the quick response- i think we are talking about opposite issues- I think the website is reflecting the proper ranks-- On MY KILLZONE- I show just over 5 mil points and having achieved CIC rank, however when im playing it shows me as a Commander I rank?

thanks again buddy, just curious

lew11 wrote:

Lev,

Thanks for the quick response- i think we are talking about opposite issues- I think the website is reflecting the proper ranks-- On MY KILLZONE- I show just over 5 mil points and having achieved CIC rank, however when im playing it shows me as a Commander I rank?

thanks again buddy, just curious

In game is correct, you are Commander I. The CIC rank on the website is incorrect. You need 10 million to get CIC, 7.5 million to get Commander II. They changed it last minute and the site has never updated. From what Lev said it will be fixed in the next couple of weeks.

Ok, bring back the server list and you won't have a problem trying to match players!  Its only noob's and kids that can't work it out!!

Thanks for the info, back to the hunt!

Falte52 wrote:

dAnC2X wrote:

LevTrin12 wrote:

No XP (and medals) in custom games.

Lev

Still not budging on this? no offense, but when are GG devs going to wake up to the fact that what they think is best for the game is pretty much the opposite of what the players want?

Because you can easily farm the exp.

You can simply just get a couple people and just keep on killing each other to rank up easy as that and easily unlock the medals.

theres no point in adding that and GG shouldn't add that.

Don't even bother listening to them LeV when it comess to ranked custom games. how it is..is just fine

And whats the problem with that exactly? It does not affect you and never will affect you to be honest; let the players do that. I'm only coming to about the half point of levelling up, and I've already got all weapons and abilities for the tactician because I'm ok at the game. Those people DO NOT make a difference to you.
Let them cheat. They've played the game wrong, but that doesn't make them better. Everyone will have had preferred classes anyway, so I reckon your comment is quite stupid tbh, when you consider the majority of the Killzone community want custom games. The option should be available either way

[ Edited ]

Jjust figured I'd check te website.Smiley Sad

Most that  play aren't in clans, hell clans are a joke anyway that get in the way.

No ranked custom games , and no more ops maps, means i finally give up.

LevTrin12 wrote:

Azure-Edge wrote:

Great stuff. One question, I know you said before in the preliminary 1.07 notes that 1.08 would complete the custom games set up. Is this still in 1.08 or has it been pushed back?

Hi Azure, 

I did not say that the next patch would complete custom game, please read the posts carefully before 'quoting' me Smiley Wink

It will probably be in the patch after 1.08. But I can't be sure. 

Lev

Another n00blit "Pawwnnnnnnnnnnnned" by Lev.

Well done my friend Smiley Wink

Sk 

Fix the matchmaking. No more joining sessions. I know you can't go back to servers but at least fix the matchmaking.Everyone is getting tired of joining a game where you're down 6-0 and you die 6 times and the game ends. Not fun. You guys are doing a good job with the patches but please fix the matchmaking!

Parv-B wrote:

Falte52 wrote:

dAnC2X wrote:

LevTrin12 wrote:

No XP (and medals) in custom games.

Lev

Still not budging on this? no offense, but when are GG devs going to wake up to the fact that what they think is best for the game is pretty much the opposite of what the players want?

Because you can easily farm the exp.

You can simply just get a couple people and just keep on killing each other to rank up easy as that and easily unlock the medals.

theres no point in adding that and GG shouldn't add that.

Don't even bother listening to them LeV when it comess to ranked custom games. how it is..is just fine

And whats the problem with that exactly? It does not affect you and never will affect you to be honest; let the players do that. I'm only coming to about the half point of levelling up, and I've already got all weapons and abilities for the tactician because I'm ok at the game. Those people DO NOT make a difference to you.
Let them cheat. They've played the game wrong, but that doesn't make them better. Everyone will have had preferred classes anyway, so I reckon your comment is quite stupid tbh, when you consider the majority of the Killzone community want custom games. The option should be available either way

Though GG doesn't want the game to be that way, if people will abuse it. I know many people will just to unlock classes, but just earn it the normal way. I see no point in adding ranked custom games. they're FINE just the way they are. You shouldn't have to put up with farmers that will ruin the leader boards.