Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Patch 1.08

After the patch that features the complete custom games options is on, am I be able to find them like in KZ2?

LevTrin12 wrote:

No XP (and medals) in custom games.

Lev

Still not budging on this? no offense, but when are GG devs going to wake up to the fact that what they think is best for the game is pretty much the opposite of what the players want?

how about custom control schemes ie legacy thumbsticks and lefty thumbsticks options

Fix for a network error (4512) ... no????

Lev,

Recently recieved a 13 (37) error code. It happened yesterday so the error code looked something like that (hard to remember). I am using a wired connection. All I did to solve was try again and never saw the error code since. Looked odd to me so I thought it it something you should be aware of.

-rwagner18

[ Edited ]

dAnC2X wrote:

LevTrin12 wrote:

No XP (and medals) in custom games.

Lev

Still not budging on this? no offense, but when are GG devs going to wake up to the fact that what they think is best for the game is pretty much the opposite of what the players want?

Because you can easily farm the exp.

You can simply just get a couple people and just keep on killing each other to rank up easy as that and easily unlock the medals.

theres no point in adding that and GG shouldn't add that.

Don't even bother listening to them LeV when it comess to ranked custom games. how it is..is just fine

The fix for DLC rotation will, I feel, be the most welcome patch so far. As well as the issue itself I have a feeling it'll sort out a lot of the matchmaking problems we see. Thanks GG.

As for the apparent permanent 'no' to both more operations maps and ranked public custom games, all I can say is... don't GG want to make the best game they can? Operations are such a great addition to the multiplayer modes I can't understand why they don't want to make more - I'm sure it'd be very popular DLC. As for ranked public custom games, weren't they one of the best things in KZ2?

If all ranked custom games were public then they'd be exactly as open to 'farming xp' as current ranked games. Private custom games could continue as they are, unranked, for clan practice and whatever else people use them for.

LevTrin12 wrote:

jimmy_strings wrote:

Are you guys ever going to introduce some kind of visual or audible confirmation of triage taking effect?

also what about downed players being able to see if a medic is about?

Yes, we are getting indicators for Medics and distance to Medics while wounded on ground again.

Lev

good job

This is great. A much needed fix. I want to know when you will fix the team-balance issues when players quit games though. I have joined many games where my team was outnumbered almost 2-1. This causes bad experiences especially for new players.

Will you please fix Turbine Concourse and Pyruss Crater TSPs?

The problem with TC is that there the upper TSPS control the map and are too easy to defend. If you made it possible to climb up there on foot I think it would help a lot. Note: Jetpacks would still be useful.

The problem with Crater is that there is no possible state of equilibrium between the two teams. Either one team is dominating or the other team is. Once again, it is because that middle TSP is too easily defendable. It is also because it is the ONLY tsp. Please add TSPs on Pyyrus.

i agree with this guy. if you can please patch in a bridge going up on both tac spawns and a bridge going from on spawn to the otther. possibly in the dead center for turbine concourse. as for pyrus crater pleas please please put mor than one tac spawn. i was in a clan match and los custom soundtracks listening to rise against while i shoot people repeatedly in the face helps. and thankyou for updating updated the servers when the 1.08 patch comes out. that is greatly needed and appreciated.