Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Patch 1.08

Glad to see things moving in the right direction. I played for the first time in a while and it's definitely getting there. I appreciate all the hard work GG. I love the two new maps as well. Good stuff!

Lev,

When is a patch going to hit that syncs " MY KILLZONE " stats with what you see online, as far as rank display, mine hasn't upgraded since 2.5 million points and im about to hit 5 mil, just curious?  BTW  - Love the game, best FPS ever, please  reconsider more ops maps, will keep ur hardecore gamers happy longer- thanks and great job!!!

Crimson-King2120 wrote:

sweet is there any chance of more operations maps in the future or are we having just the 3 ?

Didn't actually read the thread, did ya?

lew11 wrote:

Lev,

When is a patch going to hit that syncs " MY KILLZONE " stats with what you see online, as far as rank display, mine hasn't upgraded since 2.5 million points and im about to hit 5 mil, just curious?  BTW  - Love the game, best FPS ever, please  reconsider more ops maps, will keep ur hardecore gamers happy longer- thanks and great job!!!

Killzone.com is a different beast. We have an update for the website in the works. We hope to roll that out in the next couple of weeks.

Lev

Just out of curiosity is there more DLC in the works in the future and will this patch fix them in the map rotation or will it be messed again when it comes out ?

so i'm guessing custom games patch will be released after this? -_-

i'm seeing you reached CIC with over 5 million XP. I'm not seeing a problem there for you.

lew11 wrote:

Lev,

LevTrin12 wrote:

CrimsonClone38 wrote:
Could you please answer my question above regarding team balancing and spawns on Pyyrus Crater and Turbine Concourse? I do not appreciate having my legitamate question ignored. I am a customer too and I recently bought the Steel Rain dlc to support this game.

I'm trying to keep the thread On Topic, I'm not ignoring you for the fun off it. But questions on the OP are preferred. 

We are always looking to improve matchmaking/balancing. We play every single day and look at Faction balance.

We tried on foot ways up to the high TSP's on Turbine, but it didn't work. The way up is too long by ramp and via a ladder would get players killed all the time. Trust me you won't use them if they were there.

Pyrrhus Crater is not a big map. Adding TSP's is not easy there. Where would you have them placed? If we put TSP's closer to the bases you will either find yourself spawning in an area that is not safe, or if the other Faction grabs it, you would find yourself spawn camped. We tried multiple implementations and this one works the best.

Lev

This proves it! GG do care! yay!

im really happy that you guys care, i actually thought that you guys were ignoring us!

please continue your hard work!

im also very glad your adding mortally wounded medic distances back!

i cant wait to install my DLC again and start playing in stahl with the medic Smiley Tongue

i hope you guys add the other feature we requested. (marskman... )

really, i appreciate it GG!

[ Edited ]

eFunk25 wrote:

Will it further address the lag issues? It's been pretty bad lately. Thanks for the other fixes and the new Maps are epic!

The lag became really bad after the 1.07 patch for me. Its mainly framerate and hit detection. Hopefully this does get fix either by the upcoming or  a near by patch. Lev, are you guys looking into any of these complaints?  I was able to play great up until the week of the patch. Can you please give a response on this?

Thank you!Smiley Very Happy

Do we know when we will be able to promote clan members to officers? That's probably my most anticipated feature at the moment.