Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Patch 1.08

I could not agree more with your comment.

noob365 wrote:

hey Lev

any word on that ridable unicorn and functional magic wand patch I CLEARLY EXPLAINED that i NEEDED at least a week ago now>??!

come on man!

how could GG be such bleeping irresponsible negligent bunch of bleepoids for neglecting my request!

i'm a customer too mang!!

Smiley Happy

sorry 

couldn't help myself

i come here for chuckles

seems to me there's thousands of folks online every day totally digging your lovely new FPS

MYSELF INCLUDED!!!

It's easily my online game of choice these days, and my favorite FPS since the first Modern Warfare. 

I LOVE KZ3!  YAY!

.. from the looks of this place though, you'd think it was an abandoned wasteland of broken nonsense.. 

you'd think. but you'd be wrong.  [tho I do admit, i probably played the salamun market map on warzone 100 times before i started to wonder why all themaps looked the same.. and then i deleted the map pack and rotated into the other maps for a looksee.

thank you for a killer game, and for your solid, ongoing support for the game

also. why does everyone hate the spawn points??

It's true that if the other team locks down all TSP's, it can be tough to get an edge, but any organized team should be able to at least take over one of them.. no?

hell. love it! 

LOVE IT!

THANK YOU GUYS

as for the haters..

hate hate hate. 

grumble. can you guys pipe down already? jeez!

thankyoubye!

Amen!  This game is/has been a ton of fun to play.  Tired of all the haters.

I just want to say your game is the **bleep**. Don't listen to all the people on here bitching. This game has the best multiplayer I've ever played and the new map pack is brilliant. Keep doing what you're doing.

This isan interesting patch...... Im pretty sure it was planned to have custum games add ons but seeing as our forums have people saying things like

"map rotation ruins the game"

"DLC looks great i wont buy it till map rotation"

"MAP MAP MAP MAP"

that they decided to just fix that problem as soon as possible as its impeeding profit

• Fix for DLC map rotation - Matchmaking will make the closest possible match based on the maps players have and other players online. All maps will be included in the map voting when rolling over to the next round

Yes Finally

Glad the DLC rotation is being fixed. It's the only problem I've had with this game (as a casual, non-KZ2 player). Not that it stopped me from playing, it was just annoying.

Should be able to get a good few smooth running games in before Portal 2 comes out and takes me away for a few days while I complete the campaigns and then it's back to KZ3 for more.

Hey Lev,

thanks for the update. Great  news!!!

Now the game is perfect!!!!

I don`t know if this is new and this is the right place, but i noticed a bug in arkmir snowdrift.

Sometimes after phase 1 in Operations the main ramp to the rig doesn't drop correctly. It gets stuck right in the middle.

mr_riot escribió:

Hey Lev,

thanks for the update. Great  news!!!

Now the game is perfect!!!!

I don`t know if this is new and this is the right place, but i noticed a bug in arkmir snowdrift.

Sometimes after phase 1 in Operations the main ramp to the rig doesn't drop correctly. It gets stuck right in the middle.

Well, it’s improving but there’s a really long way to be perfect. There’s a really long way even to approach the KZ2’s online...

Also fix this and add it to the list:

I got this message while i was playing during this weekend. It said No Master Host Found and the match was lagging because of it every few minutes.

CrimsonClone38 wrote:
Could you please answer my question above regarding team balancing and spawns on Pyyrus Crater and Turbine Concourse? I do not appreciate having my legitamate question ignored. I am a customer too and I recently bought the Steel Rain dlc to support this game.

I'm trying to keep the thread On Topic, I'm not ignoring you for the fun off it. But questions on the OP are preferred. 

We are always looking to improve matchmaking/balancing. We play every single day and look at Faction balance.

We tried on foot ways up to the high TSP's on Turbine, but it didn't work. The way up is too long by ramp and via a ladder would get players killed all the time. Trust me you won't use them if they were there.

Pyrrhus Crater is not a big map. Adding TSP's is not easy there. Where would you have them placed? If we put TSP's closer to the bases you will either find yourself spawning in an area that is not safe, or if the other Faction grabs it, you would find yourself spawn camped. We tried multiple implementations and this one works the best.

Lev