Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Patch 1.08

Hey lev can u guys make the suicides in gw count as a death a respawn timer wont fix the problem?

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

CrimsonClone38 wrote:
Could you please answer my question above regarding team balancing and spawns on Pyyrus Crater and Turbine Concourse? I do not appreciate having my legitamate question ignored. I am a customer too and I recently bought the Steel Rain dlc to support this game.

They're not going to be fixed or changed. It's all about the Tacticians doing their job on your team.

Anyone can easily take a spawn point if they work as  team.

Of course if you go by yourself it's suicide.

Any word on an online coop patch? Film grain toggle?

Was just wondering if anything is going on with the sensitivity adjustment?Maybe I'm wrong but I thought there was going too be something in the new patches?

This patch will contain only what Lev has said. Why are people asking silly questions. If it contained more I am sure he would say....

pEETb wrote:
This patch will contain only what Lev has said. Why are people asking silly questions. If it contained more I am sure he would say....

Because if we dont mention we dont get. Simple.

Atleast it would stop all the moaning on the forums and actually give Killzone 3 some praise

[ Edited ]

Are you guys ever going to introduce some kind of visual or audible confirmation of triage taking effect?

also what about downed players being able to see if a medic is about?

LevTrin12 wrote:

Patch 1.08 Contents list:

• Fix for DLC map rotation

Whoa whoa, what's the big rush? Give it a few more months, we LOVE playing Salamun Market and Bloodgracht in infinite loops every day! Just delay this fix until patch 1.15, or at least make 1.08 buggy and not actually fix the map loop correctly. We KZ fans kind of like being abused!

hey Lev

any word on that ridable unicorn and functional magic wand patch I CLEARLY EXPLAINED that i NEEDED at least a week ago now>??!

come on man!

how could GG be such bleeping irresponsible negligent bunch of bleepoids for neglecting my request!

i'm a customer too mang!!

Smiley Happy

sorry 

couldn't help myself

i come here for chuckles

seems to me there's thousands of folks online every day totally digging your lovely new FPS

MYSELF INCLUDED!!!

It's easily my online game of choice these days, and my favorite FPS since the first Modern Warfare. 

I LOVE KZ3!  YAY!

.. from the looks of this place though, you'd think it was an abandoned wasteland of broken nonsense.. 

you'd think. but you'd be wrong.  [tho I do admit, i probably played the salamun market map on warzone 100 times before i started to wonder why all themaps looked the same.. and then i deleted the map pack and rotated into the other maps for a looksee.

thank you for a killer game, and for your solid, ongoing support for the game

also. why does everyone hate the spawn points??

It's true that if the other team locks down all TSP's, it can be tough to get an edge, but any organized team should be able to at least take over one of them.. no?

hell. love it! 

LOVE IT!

THANK YOU GUYS

as for the haters..

hate hate hate. 

grumble. can you guys pipe down already? jeez!

thankyoubye!