Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Patch 1.08

This is great. A much needed fix. I want to know when you will fix the team-balance issues when players quit games though. I have joined many games where my team was outnumbered almost 2-1. This causes bad experiences especially for new players.

Will you please fix Turbine Concourse and Pyruss Crater TSPs?

The problem with TC is that there the upper TSPS control the map and are too easy to defend. If you made it possible to climb up there on foot I think it would help a lot. Note: Jetpacks would still be useful.

The problem with Crater is that there is no possible state of equilibrium between the two teams. Either one team is dominating or the other team is. Once again, it is because that middle TSP is too easily defendable. It is also because it is the ONLY tsp. Please add TSPs on Pyyrus.

Awesome.

Whats' the status on the Killzone 1 HD remake?

Also, why isn't scramble an active ability?

Thanks for the news...*runs off to pre-install DLC*

Smiley face

Hi Lev.

Thanks for the heads-up on patch 1.08.

To confirm here, after this patch, are you saying that if I have BOTH of the DLC map packs installed and I go into Warzone with my Map setting set to ANY then there is a good chance that I will end up in a game where BOTH Salamun Market AND Stahl Arms are in the map rotation and can be voted for like all other maps?

If the answer to this is 'YES' then I am very, very happy indeed! Smiley Happy

Littlegentleman wrote:
  • Fix for DLC map rotation - Matchmaking will make the closest possible match based on the maps players have and other players online. All maps will be included in the map voting when rolling over to the next round

Lev, does this mean players without the map pack could get kicked if a new map is voted?

No,

First we'll try to match people with similar map sets if they have their map preference set to 'Any'. Players will also be able to choose map packs as a search preference. So players should end up in a game that has players with the same set of maps.

If you are playing with friends who do not have any map packs or if you are in a game that has other people without map packs, than the map voting screen will only show the maps that are available for everyone.

Lev

Azure-Edge wrote:

Great stuff. One question, I know you said before in the preliminary 1.07 notes that 1.08 would complete the custom games set up. Is this still in 1.08 or has it been pushed back?

Hi Azure, 

I did not say that the next patch would complete custom game, please read the posts carefully before 'quoting' me Smiley Wink

It will probably be in the patch after 1.08. But I can't be sure. 

Lev

When will we be able to earn medals in custom games? The XP rewards really aren't all that high anyway.

Any chance of new Operations maps?

Could you please answer my question above regarding team balancing and spawns on Pyyrus Crater and Turbine Concourse? I do not appreciate having my legitamate question ignored. I am a customer too and I recently bought the Steel Rain dlc to support this game.

Is this the part where we all dogpile on the request for new operations maps?  Seriously, very excited about the patch.  Also very excited to CONTINUE to request more operations maps.  Keep up the good work.

two things come to mind:

1st: Just wondering about the topics from beta that where promised to be fixed in full version?

the ridiculous death-audio samples, squad chat and flickering for example?

• Overly enthusiastic death screams will be toned down
  • A menu option to allow squad-only chat
  • Scoreboard flickering will be fixed

( sorry for the layout but i couldn't qhote properly from your "End of Open Beta" Post.

2nd: when can we expect to receive more operations maps?

for me it is by far the most enjoyable mode and only three maps is a bit low.

kinda strange for a shooter to support a mode on such a small number of maps?

otherwise good to here that patches keep rolling in.