Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Patch 1.08

Ptastic wrote:

i keep getting cut of with network codes whats going on some times i cant get in and other times i get cut of halfway through the game its giving me the ***** feal like smashing it and sending it back ,please help ,,,

Put your PS3 in DMZ, it fixed all of my disconnect issues.

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network/How-to-put-your-PS3-into-a-DMZ/td-p/10655...

It doesn't fix all of them but it make it a little better.

Oh, well how was I supposed to know you guys were talking about public ranked custom games. I thought you were talking about private custom games cause you peeps never said anything about public ranked games.  If so.. show me where.

Point is you shouldn't even bring up the idea or demand of wanting ranked public custom games when there isn't even custom games for the public in the first place.

even with my statement before, ranked PRIVATE games shouldn't be added period.

Is it possible to give each class a "new" weapon?

Like the medic getting a flamthrower

Tactition getting that green ray shooter gun from the campaign

Enginneer getting a lightning gun

Maybe you could add something else your Infiltrator/marksman, but they are already strong enough.

And if you ever do, or even read this, don't make them toooo overly powerful. I am sure there would be tons of people crying about it.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▣ http://www.youtube.com/user/xSteeLer7

^^ dislike all the vids

I think that the announcement to team mates is necessary, when TACTICIAN get TSA. Even If TACTICIAN get TSA, nobody notice..... nobody spawn.....

I hope they can fix that network error bug it seems that killzone is the only game I have trouble with when I play online. I love this game but I stay in a single game unless I join a match towards its end. I get the error 10000 303 I believe its 946. This is after I just bought the game on april 14th 2011. I wonder if anyone can help me with that.

ynneBenny wrote:

Ptastic wrote:

i keep getting cut of with network codes whats going on some times i cant get in and other times i get cut of halfway through the game its giving me the ***** feal like smashing it and sending it back ,please help ,,,

http://www.bbc.co.uk/health/emotional_health/mental_health/coping_angermanagement.shtml

Hope this helps.

BWAHAHAHHAHHAH!!! LOL... Legend!

LevTrin12 wrote:

Hey all,

The next patch is incoming. We don’t know exactly when the patch will be released yet, but we are aiming for the beginning of next week. It will go live at the same time world wide and we will also be doing a server update around that time to support the patch.

Patch 1.08 Contents list:

• Fix for DLC map rotation - Matchmaking will make the closest possible match based on the maps players have and other players online. All maps will be included in the map voting when rolling over to the next round
  • Fix for a network error (5022) after respawning in Pyrrhus Crater
  • Fix for a crash in Kaznan Jungle at the end of the round
  • Fix for a crash in 16 user Custom Games on Corinth Highway

Once we have a solid date and time we will update you.

Thanks,

Lev

not a great list mate Smiley Sad

any news on fixing the issues from the last patch with meleeing and ps move? you often melee ammo crates! and you cannot always get ammo even when stood right next to it. please fix this and test it properly next time

also, the melee button as O on sharpshooter is a terrible idea. why not let us config all our buttons? i really cant see any logic reason not to. i have to stop, take my thumb off the thumbstick then press O. obviously this isnt a great idea. what about letting us use the pump action? 

i heard so many great things about move and kz3 but you dont let us control anything really. a big let down. i only bought this game to use the sharpshooter Smiley Sad

the ADS issue really needs fixing too. please give the ps move some love!

Re: what about a server list of custom games??? we'd like to...

HeadIess_C4icken wrote:

what about a server list of custom games??? we'd like to choose from the list what we want to play(read Kz2) without that the game is random and boring!

+1

fair enough have matchmaking for the people with very low IQ but normal people want server browsers, like proper FPS games on the PC have. im getting sick of joining a serevr to find im only player #2 or im in a server half way around the world and everyone speaking languages i dont speak. 

Please make all the maps in kz3 in all game modes