LevTrin12

Patch 1.08

Hey all,

The next patch is incoming. We don’t know exactly when the patch will be released yet, but we are aiming for the beginning of next week. It will go live at the same time world wide and we will also be doing a server update around that time to support the patch.

Patch 1.08 Contents list:

• Fix for DLC map rotation - Matchmaking will make the closest possible match based on the maps players have and other players online. All maps will be included in the map voting when rolling over to the next round
  • Fix for a network error (5022) after respawning in Pyrrhus Crater
  • Fix for a crash in Kaznan Jungle at the end of the round
  • Fix for a crash in 16 user Custom Games on Corinth Highway

Once we have a solid date and time we will update you.

Thanks,

Lev

Bravo3120

Re: Patch 1.08

[ Edited ]

Thanks,  Lev.  Is Junkyard going to be added to Botzone rotation as well?   Also the audio in Stahl arms for the Botzone, has muted vocals.  some explosions and sound effects are up to level, but the main audio(vocals) is low. Thanks.

Update: i am getting the same thing on all maps and Multiplayer as well as Botzone, concerning  the audio.

LevTrin12

Bravo3120 wrote:

Thanks,  Lev.  Is Junkyard going to be added to Botzone rotation as well?   Thanks.

Hi Bravo,

Unofrtunately, No. The Jetpack levels won't be available in Botzone.

Lev

ikhezu

Hi lev.

thanks for reading my PM. im happy!

its great that we have a time to look forward to, and its not that far...

what i really want to know is if there will be any patch's after 1.08?

thanks.

almostsane1

thanks for the update - you have made my day!  look forward to next week and getting the full killzone experience

Littlegentleman

Hey Lev,

Thanks for the update.  Do us a favor, don't be such a stranger next time!  I know you're busy but popping your head in here, just to say "hi" and "here's what to expect" really helps out the community.  Don't work too hard (but please keep working :smileywink: )  take care and thanks

Littlegentleman

• Fix for DLC map rotation - Matchmaking will make the closest possible match based on the maps players have and other players online. All maps will be included in the map voting when rolling over to the next round

Lev, does this mean players without the map pack could get kicked if a new map is voted?

eFunk25

Will it further address the lag issues? It's been pretty bad lately. Thanks for the other fixes and the new Maps are epic!

NiCkMiTcHeLl

Was expecting another custom patch, shame.

Azure-Edge

Great stuff. One question, I know you said before in the preliminary 1.07 notes that 1.08 would complete the custom games set up. Is this still in 1.08 or has it been pushed back?