Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Patch 1.07 to be released on Wednesday the 6th of April

The patch has stopped my intro music/menu music from playing.

Life is over.

Dear Developers,

Posting for the first time, actually recovered my psn network password, so I can post on this forum.

Well, to begin with, GG's matchfixing idea carries impeccable logic. Yes I am being sarcastic. Let me explain why. Matchfixing, was introduced to put a clamp on the boosters and cheaters, right? Excellent. So now all the veterans of kz2 who abhor kz3 on many different levels, and had the slight chance of finding it bearable by custom games(faulty), will have to play UNRANKED matches. So technically, all the veterans of kz2, who actually saw kz2 out till the end, will be the ones with the lowest rankings, while campers, noobs, marksmen, e.t.c, will be highly ranked in public games. That's the worst things you could have done to us. Your fetish to clamp down on boosters, has actually ruined kz3, lost you the hardcore fans. Yes the ones who played matches, like they were suppose to be played, 3v3 4v4, strategic Clan matches. But all we have left now, is one he** of a mess, with campers, noobs, bad shooting mechanics, and tons of issues which frankly I have no hope of you getting it fixed. And the people who deserve to be on teh top of the leadercharts(something that you guys wanted match making to fix), will henceforth be playing unranked matches.

Sure, I would rather play unranked matches than the public games, but there are some really good players out there, who have certain kdr fetishes and will not like the idea. But even ignoring all that, the point remains, you wanted boosting e.t.c to be fixed, so people who deserve to be ranked are done so rightly, well now you're saying, "we foked up", can you guys settle with unranked matches? Ha Ha. Fire the project manager who let you guys add not just one but numerous ridiculous ideas. I mean, one can live with just a mistake or two, but I can point out a dozen or so, and not commend you for one. Keep your pretty graphics and large ridiculous maps, with dozens of camping points.

And I don't buy this"we're working so hard to bring patches for you guys " crap. You had the best fps ever, and you instead of building on it, sold us out to your freaking CODish mainstream crap money making fetish. This project is done and dusted, screw your patches, they're worthless, the basic foundations of this game are crap. Start work on kz4, and if you manage to put out a game half as decent as kz2, you might actually win back some of the real fans, who played the game as it should have been. What you have now, is one mainstream unintellectual, stupid game. Playing kz2 made you feel clever, intelligent, gave you a certain adrenaline. This game gives you f***** invincible creeps sitting in corners. You've taken the best thrill out of kz2, which was close combat, the engineer class, most vets played that or tactician. But wow, shotty is useless now, this game is ridiculous. A crippled child of mixed breeding between bc2 and COD. Don't dare anyone say we didn't adapt to kz3, we did. No shotgun, fine, we tried, but the game mechanics s***. There is no intelligent kill in kz3 anymore.

And the biggest flaw that we all know. You guys ASSUMED that players are intelligent, and will learn to play like a team. You guys assumed people will adapt, and will play intelligently. Go watch one warzone, and tell me what's happening there. This kdr fetish is ruining this game. But it's not the players fault, you guys should have known better that this is reality, and human beings have their own self interest. So since it's release, I haven't played a single game that can be compared to a kz2 custom 8v8 radec body count. Which wasn't great, but far better than this crap.

I've played around 700 hours on kz2, from my main account. I deserve some explanations, more than most of the posters here. Please any developer out there, can you please give me one good explanation why this game has so many basic faults, and do you atleast admit your own faulty logic of match matking, spawns(could have accepted if other things were better) e.t.c. We the real fans of kz2, will be the only losers.

P.S: I though salute you for turning such a good foundation(kz2) into this horrible mess you call KZ3. It must have taken alot of dumb people to ruin such good foundations.

P.S This is the first company ever to legitmize glitches into a game. Remember the glitches in kz2, invincible people taking out hoards of enemies. Well guess what? GG decided, why glitch, we'll let you have an almighty class that will do the same, without getting banned. Rather any player using that class, will be ranked high, best statistics, and be considered a vet on kz3. Absolutely ridiculous. The only thing missing now, is give the marksmen, the ability to never die. Because you've done everything else, to keep it above all. 

P.S Excellent bot mechanics. Before it used to be very interesting to take out bots, level the field, and it added another dimension to the game. Now it's  just   another ridiculous thing, in this ridiculous game. NONE in my friends list are playing kz3, NONE, and trust me I played kz2 till kz3 was released. And it USED to be fun.

[ Edited ]

Since downloading this patch, the game has become really laggy for me. the movement is real jittery and shot take really long to register. Not only this, but alot of the times when I shoot someone first(with hit marker and all ) and someone on my team finishes them off, I dont recieve my assist points at all. has anyone else had this problem?

I know a week before the patch their were no problems for me , now its like I never played before.

after downloading the patch i can no longer get online. . . this game is just one problem after another and i bet even if i could get online i would still not be able to use my unlock points, have all weapons unlocked and have double XP.

[ Edited ]

In my opinion KZ3 has elements that are better for team play and strategy than KZ2 does. The spawn points in KZ3 help sway the game over to one side or the other and can be taken with a well coordinated team. KZ2 spawn grenades simply takes one guy to throw a grenade near whatever target is important right now and swarm the enemy for over a minute with ample time to complete whatever objective it is. Throwing a grenade right next to a capture and hold area for example is just not strategy. It's winning by overwhelming the area and if not done right it also could turn your team into sitting ducks for the other team. Spawning on squad leader has the same principles as spawn grenades except now you're spawning on a moving spawn point.

Camping spawn points is not unique to KZ3 as spawn grenades can be camped just as easily if not easier. In KZ3 at least you know where the spawn area is an can reinforce it with your team against campers once you have taken it over. In KZ3 when a spawn point is under your control it can also give you advantages like mortar shells or miniguns, and not every spawn point yields the same reward. I think this is more a strategy oriented game than KZ2 is.

The issue with boosting in custom matches can be fixed with a minor addition to the current custom games setup. The unranked games can be kept as invite only while ranked custom games can be made to be public only, meaning they cannot be locked from anyone and so any player can join. This way you can customize everything about the match but can't keep it for you and your buddies only so you can boost your stats. The fact that anyone can walk into the match means it will be kept as a real game and not a freebie session. Of coure this would go great with info about the custom match before you join it so you can decide which to join.

I do not think that the classes are overpowered except for Marksman which I will get to later. No class is infaliable, the Engineer takes time to repair and build turrets and has strong but not so accurate weapons. The Tactician has a timed recon ability and is otherwise a regular rifleman with an M82. The recon ability is powerful while it lasts but doesn't break the game since it's only enabled for a short period of time. The Infiltrator has an indefinite disguise but can be detected anyway by pointing your gun at him or by recon. The infinite stamina gives him an advantage to escape or rushin but that doesn't mean he can't be shot at long range or meleed at short range. The Medic can heal others and regenerate his health and those around him quickly, get up from a mortal wound if not shot down all the way, has droid which can indicate if there are enemies in site but otherwise can be easily destroyed. The Medic has some good weapons but nothing that makes him broken.

I agree concerning the Marksman being overpowered. The assault rifle and the fact that he doesn't show up on radar ever, not even when a Tactician uses his recon ability is too much. Some people made a good suggestion of making his radar evading and scrambling ability a timed ability. This way he can't be camping safely all the time.

Overall I find KZ3 a great game and just as good if not better than KZ2. I enjoyed KZ2 very much and still think it's a great game. I don't think KZ3 is a downgrade however. KZ3 does need fixes for various issues but once these are taken care of I would certainly enjoy it even more than I did KZ2. I can honestly say I for one enjoy the game very much as it is today (and no I don't play Marksman).

My two cents.