Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Patch 1.07 to be released on Wednesday the 6th of April

I launch the game it now, but the patch is not installed. In what time exactly will update?

LevTrin12 escribió:

Hi all,

Patch 1.07 will go live worldwide this morning. After the release you will get the patch automatically when you boot the game.

Lev

Hi,

This morning in which time zone?

thanks

Patch now live.

Size 58 MB.

hey, killzone 3 is one of my favorite games, but it have some problems. i love how killzone 2 you could create your own server, for example have only one map and you could customize it that you could only use your pistol. I wish that you could bring a patch for that, give us back the killzone 2 that many have fall in love with. and the tacticians mobile spawn point, bring those back too. most of the game i join in we or the other team just gets spawn trap. atleast in killzone 2 you could prevent that and there is a limited spawn grenade for that tacticians. only those 2 problems is holding this game for being game of the year. and i know many people agree with this. 

[ Edited ]

Since my first post was deleted, maybe I wasn't nice enough.

Are you stupid?  No one wants private matches, and if you had ever read any posts here you would see this is not what's wanted, but you haven't cared what the people who paid for the game thought since beta.

Kz4 LMAO, don't bother. I will not buy it on the same principles of a business that refuses to stand behind their products.

KZ# failed because you refused to listen, at least your not breaking the new tradition.

really?! no one wants private matches? are you a moron? should I ask another rhetorical question that affirms how stupid you are?

In the clan that I am in, one of the major let downs of KZ's launch was the lack of private custom games.

Custom games allow clans to work on map tactics without having the interruptions that come with a public lobby.

Sure, there are definitely a lot of issues, but the lack of custom games was a biggy for anyone who wants to play KZ competitively. So GG is making a step in the right direction by adding custom games.

P.S. don't bother getting kz4, and don't bother posting on these forums again. If you hate KZ so much, don't post on the forums, and look for another game that you will enjoy.

when can we expect to see more maps for operations?

[ Edited ]

Botzone just defeated your arguementSmiley Very Happy i suppose your right it will be nice to get the clan players out.

And yes, with most not having any use for unranked, private games,  they are were not needed.

1% of players wanting it and being in clans, it's safe to say it's not wanted, majority rules.

And I think Il stay right here until my discontent is satisfied.Smiley Wink

Since the 4/7 patch my gameplay has lag time 8o% of the time, Including getting killed rather easily, enemies take whole clip's then die seconds later, ammo boxes malfunctioning, etc....  Can you fix this BS? Thanks for listening.

hey lev do you guys have any word on if custom deadzones while using your sights for the move will will be coming any time soon because this and the map bug are the only 2 things i can complain about.