Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Patch 1.07 to be released on Wednesday the 6th of April

Also mother what ever happened to Ferret? One day she was emailing me then the next she fell of the face of the earth.

Lev I know you guys already touched on this subject but just want to know if I'll get a different awswer.

Would you guys reconsider adding back Squad leader spawning for Warzone only atleast? If not, are you guys working on adding more TSPs on certain maps that need balancing?

Awesome! Gonna have fun playing with friends.

Thanks! well still a lot of glitches like headshots (sometimes you shot in the balls of a player and is headshot XD) or if 2 snipers shoots each other only one die the melee,ribbons... but thanks for the custom games!

Finally!!

I hope you are correct lag - SESSION MASTER NOT AVAILABLE

on wi-fi connections. Before last patch, 100% was fine. Now - 60 of 100 % runs without errors.

LevTrin12 wrote:

SnakeMan-5811- wrote:
Good to hear lev. Gotta say though I hate people that complain but I myself am getting a little disgruntled about the map rotation bug. Can you shed any light on what the status is on that fix?

We are fixing that in the next patch after 1.07. We don't know when this goes live yet.

Lev

wow that's sad should of been in the first patch but then again it should of never needed to be patched. should of been right from the get go. should of waited a month than released the game

Guerrilla Games - Developer

SnakeMan-5811- wrote:

motherh666 wrote:

SnakeMan-5811- wrote:

motherh666 wrote:

Of course I remember.  Ahh how time flies ... Smiley Happy

Lol you remember my user name? I must have made one hell of a impression! Probably bad lol I remember Barbara(Ferret) emailing me asking how I did some of the stuff I did so she could forward it to you to fix haha. I made the thread linked below a while back to remind everyone of good times haha. So you on the SCEA forums or here? Yeah man that was what 6 years ago?

http://community.killzone.com/t5/Killzone-3-PS3/Just-gonna-set-this-here/td-p/901371

I am in both places at once now.  And yes, I remember your PSN ID.  Some you don't forget Smiley Very Happy

Good to see you're still about after all these years.

Lol Some you dont forget hu? Well i didnt forget yours or the other devs I had contact with. Good group of people. Yeah im still here lurking the forums and occasionally yelling at the newbies after all this time. A little older and more wise. Dont have time to give you the headaches I used to. You remember me resetting stats? lol Good times man, glad to see your still here and active sometimes lol Let me ask you something though. What made me stand out haha

Did we not play KZ1 online together at some point?  My memory is vague.

Guerrilla Games - Developer

SnakeMan-5811- wrote:

Also mother what ever happened to Ferret? One day she was emailing me then the next she fell of the face of the earth.

Moved onto bigger things.  Still at Sony.  As is Viper.

LevTrin12 wrote:

SnakeMan-5811- wrote:
Good to hear lev. Gotta say though I hate people that complain but I myself am getting a little disgruntled about the map rotation bug. Can you shed any light on what the status is on that fix?

We are fixing that in the next patch after 1.07. We don't know when this goes live yet.

Lev

Isn't that what you guys said after 1.05? I mean come on...currently this is the (IMO) worst bug in the game and it's ridiculous that it's been around for so long.

Do you plan to roll out the Patch at midnight tonight or sometime late tommorow?