Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Patch 1.07 to be released on Wednesday the 6th of April

Khronikos wrote:

I hope you guys have a plan of some sort of custom unranked matchmaking because from what it sounds like this custom option is totally useless to most people. My clan is not even playing at the moment because of your borked game. This has honestly been the most disappointing release I have played this gen for multiple reasons.

1: You basically took everything good about game options and did the worst thing you could possibly do. Not only do we not have the chance of playing official servers at all with different game types (like in U2) you have taken away everything that makes the game great after people tire of the same old warzone. I love the new style of game it's the options and maps where you guys totally ****** this game beyond all recognition. I am pretty sure you guys are an isolated bunch that thinks your game is hot **** but know that people like me who are some of the best at this game and do enjoy it think you guys are a bunch of amateurs when it comes to listening to your community and developing a game based on that feedback. This game has no options. It's getting boring fast. It's past a month and the DLC glitch is still here in all its glory. Nevermind these maps with zero customability!

2: Your maps are just plain unbalanced and you don't have a balancing option in play in ranked games. This negates just about anything concering decent games on this already half-a__ed set of maps you have chosen to give us. No Blood Gracht on Warzone? Seriously, you guys just don't know what the **** you are doing and it's pretty obvious by the sales numbers and amount of people selling this game back. Nobody cares about a dev that doesn't care about you. Even though I don't like Socom as much those guys at least listen and develop their game to the tune of the people that play it. You guys... LOL/ Good luck GG on your next game because I will not be buying it except in the bargain bin. You guys have utterly destroyed this franchise imho. Of course KZ4 might be better but what a **** up this was. I for one like the new health and love the gun balancing. It's the fact you just ripped the heart and soul of this game and tossed it into the fire for all to see. Great job guys!

I back you up buddy if no one else here seems to bother.

Seriously GG. no offense but... for an issue which is humiliating such as releasing a game that catches a bug on repeatedly playing the same map over over again in a DLC ...its bad enough that it passes QA... but still not fixed by 1.07 ?? You guys should stop marketing from promoting your additional DLC maps if that is not fixed.

If KZ3 were to came up before KZ2 i bet you guys won't have that much ppl cursing KZ3. I know for the fact that there are traces in KZ3 MP classes that you guys are trying to make it better that KZ2... like overpowering most of the classes thinking that it would kick **bleep** and look cool when their abilities are super powerful. Sometimes that isn't the only wait to satisfy your players.The most important aspect to it is "fun". and that doesn't necessarily comes from overpowering the class abilities. It has overshot and became "no fun at all". (that is besides stripping the game of squad chat, spawn grenades (which u think contribute to negative elements of gameplay), AND THE HORRIBLE UI)

Because overpowering one class ability will totally kill off the others.. i figured GG end up "powering" every class ablities hoping that would balance things out and make things look even more cool. Looking at how things went... it wasn't. And most of the stuff here didn't really balance things up as well and make the whole game looks illogical.

- Marksman - clock which is undetectable by scan + AR + silence weapons (since this guy can basically hide, shoot with rifle and have long range zoom with one hit kill - who needs other class?)

- Infil - Unlimited Sprint (what kind of MAN can run 24/7 non-stop without feeling tired?, the only way i feel an infil can stop sprinting is when that guy playing it is getting a numb on his finger for pressing the pad stick too long)

- Engineer - turrets which shot rockets (which IMO looks overpowering but sux big time)

- Tacts - scan thru walls and M82 which kill at 3 shots (but can't scan marksman so whats the **bleep** use of this ability. not to mention your air support basically can't even spot marksman)

- Medic - A BOT just because you want to justify for a self-revive ability?. (well... i dunno why but...i prefer dropping a health pack is much better option - given a choice - i would prefer not to be killed rather than be killed and stand up again.)

- AND for *some* to use rocket as secondary weapon - (I think as a result of some ppl in GG felt that as a last minute cheap effort to EMPOWER certain class which they have no other ways to make them balance with other class.

It somehow seems to me you guys are confused over trying to appease your customer base but ended making it becoming a mess.

Whats the point of creating a custom game with the hope of making ppl happy with options of creating a more balanced game when its even... unranked?? Its like telling  - "hey peeps if you want to get ranked - go play an unbalanced game"

I wouldn't be typing so much if it isn't for my love that you guys have created an excellent game in kz2. That game made me feel what a console FPS should be and IMO the MP in KZ2 rocks better than the SP in KZ2. Regardless of how buzy i am.. i would spend at least 1 hour or a game in KZ2 everyday for the great fun it offers.

Many of your fans are sad at how things goes when so much expectations are given into KZ3. Great work guys on KZ2 but not on KZ3.

motherh666 wrote:

*Jumps out from behind the curtain*

Muahahaha!

Yeah still alive.  I am mostly on the US forums.  As I have been since 2004!

Will try and help out here a bit now though.

lol good deal. What you mean US forums? Isnt this US forums? Or you mean SCEA forums? Trust me I remember you back in the KZ1 days with Ferret7 and what not. A lot of drunk nights you had lol. I was -RGLA-SnakeMan probably dont remember me but good to see you buddy!

Guerrilla Games - Developer

Of course I remember.  Ahh how time flies ... Smiley Happy

Let's see:

- No spawn granades  = camping in TSP and base zone ftw, great (sarcasm).

- No serverlist = no public custom games, more 8 vs 2 public games, ... great (sarcasm)

- No DLC fix yet = while (1) { if (GameMode==Warzone) SalamunMarket; if (GameMode==GW) Blood Gretch;}.

Ok, I know this is not KZ2, but KZ2 was a better overall game. Sorry GG, it's my honest opinion. I love Killzone saga, but KZ3 is pretty dissapointing. Smiley Sad

motherh666 wrote:

Lol you remember my user name? I must have made one hell of a impression! Probably bad lol I remember Barbara(Ferret) emailing me asking how I did some of the stuff I did so she could forward it to you to fix haha. I made the thread linked below a while back to remind everyone of good times haha. So you on the SCEA forums or here? Yeah man that was what 6 years ago?

http://community.killzone.com/t5/Killzone-3-PS3/Just-gonna-set-this-here/td-p/901371

Good to see things are getting fixed but half of these bugs fixes priorities are out of whack.

The DLC bug should never take this long to fix. The Matchmaking also is pretty serious issue because trying 6 times in the evening to find a decent size game just isn't fun!

The custom games (whilst I understand why they are unranked) seem a waste of time. I would rather play ranked and earn XP anyway.

Keep the fixes coming though. Just think though how much more of a positive impression this game might have made if it wasn't rushed out and you had just waited another month or 2 to QA test it properly.

Just my opinion. I don't know why this was released broken like it was apart from the rumours that Sony rushed GG to get the game out. I know you can't comment on that but if it wasn't the case your QA testing requires an overhaul.

Still enjoying the game for the most part though will think twice about the new DLC.

SnakeMan-5811- wrote:

motherh666 wrote:

Lol you remember my user name? I must have made one hell of a impression! Probably bad lol I remember Barbara(Ferret) emailing me asking how I did some of the stuff I did so she could forward it to you to fix haha. I made the thread linked below a while back to remind everyone of good times haha. So you on the SCEA forums or here? Yeah man that was what 6 years ago?

http://community.killzone.com/t5/Killzone-3-PS3/Just-gonna-set-this-here/td-p/901371

I am in both places at once now.  And yes, I remember your PSN ID.  Some you don't forget Smiley Very Happy

Good to see you're still about after all these years.

I'm not one of the whiners, I like and enjoy KZ3.

But this patch is all but complete rubbish. It doesn't address the bug that effects me the most (map rotation) and it introduces a mode (custom games) that I will never play (no xp and no server lists).

If GG are worried about ranked custom games being used to buff people's xp, then isn't the obvious solution to make them public rather than private?

CyDoNiA-UK wrote:

Good to see things are getting fixed but half of these bugs fixes priorities are out of whack.

The DLC bug should never take this long to fix. The Matchmaking also is pretty serious issue because trying 6 times in the evening to find a decent size game just isn't fun!

The custom games (whilst I understand why they are unranked) seem a waste of time. I would rather play ranked and earn XP anyway.

Keep the fixes coming though. Just think though how much more of a positive impression this game might have made if it wasn't rushed out and you had just waited another month or 2 to QA test it properly.

Just my opinion. I don't know why this was released broken like it was apart from the rumours that Sony rushed GG to get the game out. I know you can't comment on that but if it wasn't the case your QA testing requires an overhaul.

Still enjoying the game for the most part though will think twice about the new DLC.

I agree with you.  The DLC map-looping issue has taken too long to fix and continues to do so.  There are a few lessons to learn on that one.  Hopefully we can resolve this once and for all soon.

motherh666 wrote:

SnakeMan-5811- wrote:

motherh666 wrote:

I am in both places at once now.  And yes, I remember your PSN ID.  Some you don't forget Smiley Very Happy

Good to see you're still about after all these years.

Lol Some you dont forget hu? Well i didnt forget yours or the other devs I had contact with. Good group of people. Yeah im still here lurking the forums and occasionally yelling at the newbies after all this time. A little older and more wise. Dont have time to give you the headaches I used to. You remember me resetting stats? lol Good times man, glad to see your still here and active sometimes lol Let me ask you something though. What made me stand out haha