Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Patch 1.07 to be released on Wednesday the 6th of April

Awesome! I'm looking forward to all upcoming patches. Thanks for the heads up.

ZombiesTT wrote:

Ulfednir wrote:

Hi Lev,

are GG planning to add ranked custom games and server list? This patch is a step forward, but a game in which players can't gain exp and that isn't visible on a server list will have few chances to be played...

I know you stated before that GG wants to avoid that players use custom games to boost their exp, but this is happening right now, in another way, I mean the top world player Musty...(I don't remember the complete id) admitted on this forum to share his account with his brother and some others, so even now there is an easy way to boost up stats.

Having ranked custom games will surely cause to have some players boosting, but in exchange you'll have an entire community free to play every kind of game! This would imply:

• No more discussion about classes balance,
  • No more discussion about matches where players don't follow a strategy and persuit objectives,
  • No more discussion about frenzied gameplay during 12vs12 warzone (just creating a 6vs6, for example),
  • No more discussion about TSP camping (lowering marksmen and, as before, creating games with less players making difficult to each team have enught players to camp efficiently every TSP/Base),

So,that's what I think, can you just tell me if ranked custom games and server list (just like in KZ2...) will ever see the light in KZ3?

Thank you.

Andrea

Ranked custom games is just an exploit waiting to happen. It isn't nearly the same as sharing an account with someone else. 

And personally, I like the way you don't have to select a server. Most games aren't laggy. 

It's good to see that GG are patching the game. Will the next patch allow you to customize classes?

glad to see you are happy playing with loads of people who you cant understand in far off lands with bad lag. 

those of us who have played FPS for many years realise that server lists are the best choice:

:: you can rejoin if you get d/c

:: you often play against the same people which can be better for a community

:: same languages etc etc

LevTrin12 wrote:

SnakeMan-5811- wrote:
Good to hear lev. Gotta say though I hate people that complain but I myself am getting a little disgruntled about the map rotation bug. Can you shed any light on what the status is on that fix?

We are fixing that in the next patch after 1.07. We don't know when this goes live yet.

Lev

This is good news, I know im pushing the envelope here but is the fix already done in house? Also what the hell happened to motherh aka seb downie? He was around a lot during KZ1 now i never see him

Guerrilla Games - Developer

*Jumps out from behind the curtain*

Muahahaha!

Yeah still alive.  I am mostly on the US forums.  As I have been since 2004!

Will try and help out here a bit now though.

Thanks, GG, the community appreciates your efforts.

I think ranked custom games are kind of a bad idea, but could we still earn medals in unranked? I want to get gold medals with all the weapons, but thats never going to happen if I have to play ranked games only.

Would it be possible to have unranked custom games have their own server list, have them not keep track of kills or deaths or points, but please Let us earn gold medals in unranked games.

Especially since the XP you get from medals is negligible in the long run,  being able to just earn medals in unranked would be awesome. Please consider it.

Oh, yeah, whens the DLC release date? I can't wait to play the new maps.

a sever list would be awesome its what i know and dont hate.

But some of what they are doing in this patch is good and should be fun and idgaf about stats or ranks(cept that my image on my overview says im like 6-9 ranks lower than i am)

I hope you guys have a plan of some sort of custom unranked matchmaking because from what it sounds like this custom option is totally useless to most people. My clan is not even playing at the moment because of your borked game. This has honestly been the most disappointing release I have played this gen for multiple reasons.

1: You basically took everything good about game options and did the worst thing you could possibly do. Not only do we not have the chance of playing official servers at all with different game types (like in U2) you have taken away everything that makes the game great after people tire of the same old warzone. I love the new style of game it's the options and maps where you guys totally ****** this game beyond all recognition. I am pretty sure you guys are an isolated bunch that thinks your game is hot **** but know that people like me who are some of the best at this game and do enjoy it think you guys are a bunch of amateurs when it comes to listening to your community and developing a game based on that feedback. This game has no options. It's getting boring fast. It's past a month and the DLC glitch is still here in all its glory. Nevermind these maps with zero customability!

2: Your maps are just plain unbalanced and you don't have a balancing option in play in ranked games. This negates just about anything concering decent games on this already half-a__ed set of maps you have chosen to give us. No Blood Gracht on Warzone? Seriously, you guys just don't know what the **** you are doing and it's pretty obvious by the sales numbers and amount of people selling this game back. Nobody cares about a dev that doesn't care about you. Even though I don't like Socom as much those guys at least listen and develop their game to the tune of the people that play it. You guys... LOL/ Good luck GG on your next game because I will not be buying it except in the bargain bin. You guys have utterly destroyed this franchise imho. Of course KZ4 might be better but what a **** up this was. I for one like the new health and love the gun balancing. It's the fact you just ripped the heart and soul of this game and tossed it into the fire for all to see. Great job guys!

motherh666 wrote:

*Jumps out from behind the curtain*

Muahahaha!

Yeah still alive.  I am mostly on the US forums.  As I have been since 2004!

Will try and help out here a bit now though.

never met you before as i never signed up when i was playing killzone 2..... but good to know we have more GG support. i love when a company talks to its customers

Pxm

Hey everyone. As a result of GG not planning on having a custom server list, I created a website which essentially does what a server list would do. We organize custom game events and show who's on the signup list, how players rank up against eachother in past matches, etc. If your interested check us out at:

www.kzcommunitygames.spruz.com

-Pxm