Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Patch 1.07 to be released on Wednesday the 6th of April

I was referring to the Guerrilla Warfare mode of Pyrrhus Crater.

Hi Lev,

are GG planning to add ranked custom games and server list? This patch is a step forward, but a game in which players can't gain exp and that isn't visible on a server list will have few chances to be played...

I know you stated before that GG wants to avoid that players use custom games to boost their exp, but this is happening right now, in another way, I mean the top world player Musty...(I don't remember the complete id) admitted on this forum to share his account with his brother and some others, so even now there is an easy way to boost up stats.

Having ranked custom games will surely cause to have some players boosting, but in exchange you'll have an entire community free to play every kind of game! This would imply:

• No more discussion about classes balance,
  • No more discussion about matches where players don't follow a strategy and persuit objectives,
  • No more discussion about frenzied gameplay during 12vs12 warzone (just creating a 6vs6, for example),
  • No more discussion about TSP camping (lowering marksmen and, as before, creating games with less players making difficult to each team have enught players to camp efficiently every TSP/Base),

So,that's what I think, can you just tell me if ranked custom games and server list (just like in KZ2...) will ever see the light in KZ3?

Thank you.

Andrea

Good news Lev.

I have the same question that Ulfednir are GG planning to add ranked custom games and server list

Yes,yes,yes,yes........... thanks lev and will that be April 6th GMT or just april 6th as in time not decided, I'm really excited lev. Two thumbs up for all the people at GG

Ulfednir wrote:

Hi Lev,

are GG planning to add ranked custom games and server list? This patch is a step forward, but a game in which players can't gain exp and that isn't visible on a server list will have few chances to be played...

I know you stated before that GG wants to avoid that players use custom games to boost their exp, but this is happening right now, in another way, I mean the top world player Musty...(I don't remember the complete id) admitted on this forum to share his account with his brother and some others, so even now there is an easy way to boost up stats.

Having ranked custom games will surely cause to have some players boosting, but in exchange you'll have an entire community free to play every kind of game! This would imply:

• No more discussion about classes balance,
  • No more discussion about matches where players don't follow a strategy and persuit objectives,
  • No more discussion about frenzied gameplay during 12vs12 warzone (just creating a 6vs6, for example),
  • No more discussion about TSP camping (lowering marksmen and, as before, creating games with less players making difficult to each team have enught players to camp efficiently every TSP/Base),

So,that's what I think, can you just tell me if ranked custom games and server list (just like in KZ2...) will ever see the light in KZ3?

Thank you.

Andrea

Ranked custom games is just an exploit waiting to happen. It isn't nearly the same as sharing an account with someone else. 

And personally, I like the way you don't have to select a server. Most games aren't laggy. 

It's good to see that GG are patching the game. Will the next patch allow you to customize classes?

serces wrote:

Good news Lev.

I have the same question that Ulfednir are GG planning to add ranked custom games and server list

Hi,

No, Custom games will not be ranked. And there won't be server lists. The idea is that you play with people you know (Clan members and Friends) in games of your choosing.

Lev

Is there any fix for the error codes 4512 and 8013? i havent been able to play a full online game because of this. and i know it isnt my internet because i can connect to killzone 2 and cod no problem

Well i think the days of awesom server lists are gone.  But I was hoping we would have both, Matchmaking and Custom Games/server list.

But i'm happy the patch is finally coming.  Any idea when phase 2 is coming out?

sory but this game for me its dead

OVER

Thanks for all your Hard work! Look forward to the new maps and the new patch's. The Gunslinger Community has really taken to this game!