Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Team

PSN Scheduled Maintenance, Thu Aug 11 - Fri Aug 12

PlayStation Network is offline for scheduled maintenance from 16:05 on Thursday 11 August 2011 until 02:00 on Friday 12 August 2011, BST.

During the maintenance, you will be unable to access the following services:

• PlayStation Store on PS3 and PSP.

• PlayStation Network Account Management.

• PlayStation Network Account Registration.

In addition, you will not be able to sign in to PlayStation Network from eu.playstation.com. If you wish to play online during the maintenance, please ensure you sign in to PSN before 16:05 on Thursday 11 August 2011.

During this maintenance, you can continue to collect in-game trophies and these will be updated on your profile once PlayStation Network is back up and running.

If you have any questions about this down time, feel free to visit the official PlayStation Forums at community.eu.playstation.com where you can post your query and a member of the Community Team will get back to you.

Re: PSN Scheduled Maintenance, Thu Aug 11 - Fri Aug 12

Is this for Europe Region only?

So were not gonna be able to sign in at all? Playstation has so many errors after the hack now >=/

Sounds like this is for EU only, since I don't see a similar post like this on the US PS Blog.

Betreff: PSN Scheduled Maintenance, Thu Aug 11 - Fri Aug 12

[ Edited ]

Hallo!

are we talking about Thursday 11 August of 2011 i.e. yesterday? I swear that I logged in and played well after the 16:05 (is that GMT?) Please let me know if I am living in a parallel universe like in Silent Hill

Please let me add that I love your game, I love you (metaphorically of course) but your match making algorithm in management term has "great margin for improvement", unbalanced team, say 6-5, new player arrives.. where it lands... and the games go with 7-5 ??

Also, beginning of game already +2 (or +3!?) from one side?? and I am not talking of games in which there is a whole clan.. Do not tell me that algorithm is carefully checking ranks, I have played a 1 sergeant vs. 1 general. comes a new player, another general... it ends up 1 sergeant vs. 2 general and NOBODY showed up for a whole warzone game, in the evening 21:00-22:00 GMT+1 of a working day?? come on, there is something strange here..

--

am 08-10-201103:06 PM PlayStation Network is offline for scheduled maintenance from 16:05 on Thursday 11 August 2011 until 02:00 on Friday 12 August 2011, BST. ... In addition, you will not be able to sign in to PlayStation Network from eu.playstation.com. If you wish to play online during the maintenance, please ensure you sign in to PSN before 16:05 on Thursday 11 August 2011.

Betreff: PSN Scheduled Maintenance, Thu Aug 11 - Fri Aug 12

Yeah I agree , what you just said

don't really give a toss about the maintenance that's all that seems to happen after the outage the other month. what I want to know is why the hell i haven't been able to access my game stats been trying now for almost a dam week and it's really starting to peeve me off. please explain.... can't seem to see any answers for it anywhere typical

Agreed. Perhaps it would be more efficient for them to notify us when the game stats are available. They wouldn't have to communicate very often, of course, and we'd spend less time logging in only to find the infernal "Game data is temporarily not available."  That last bit, unfortunately, I've got committed to memory ...

H551

OK, so it's safe to assume the 123 of this thread's viewers have been logging in to killzone.com for game stats for a week now, only to get no info. Could someone at GG please give us an update?

- What's been the reason for the outage?

- When will stats come back online?

- Any game stat-related improvements we should be looking forward to?

Honestly, GG, give us something!

H551