Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Maintenance - Thursday, July 21 from 10:00 to 11:00 AM UK time

It's around 9:30pm on the West Coast and I can't access any multiplayer matches.  Are the servers down?

You know, Yelling at the staff about "Oh What are you doing? You should be Doing this, this, this, And THAT!" is not the way to do it. Show them love and you shall receive love back!

Smiley Happy

I noticed this too.   I set the map selection to "Any" and finally connected to Frozen Dam in Warzone.  It wasn't working right though.  I would have to repair an Ammo Crate twice.  It did give me 50 xp each time, but then wouldn't let me get any ammo.    Weird.

now i have no friends' leaderboard. Plus i cant get on PSN anymore its also under maintence.  I  seem to be off line ever since your maintence of the friend leaderboard

Well, in that case, can you ANNOUNCE that you're STILL working on it.  I don't see any of my friends anymore and the PSN is Still under maintence.  And AKA DrunkBrit meant that if you were trying to sell something or showboat an update its posted front page where everyone can see it. But when there is a problem we have to go crazy looking for info on it.  Like when the newspaper publish a mistake in large print -front page, the retraction is small print somewhere in the back where no one finds it.