Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re : Killzone.com profile bug fixed

I think its working now but before it was not working exept when I ranked up.

Re : Killzone.com profile bug fixed

Live feed has been down for  a week or so and where to next has not gone for me for over 2 weeks but the rest of it works fine

The Lag in the game

Hi, for the last few weeks there has been an increase in the lag on kz3. it should'nt take a half a clip to kill one person. Then hey turns around only to melle me, what;s up with this. It's not just that but there are way to many so called jump spots on EVERY map. I'm shooting a guy who is up in mid air ( floating you might say ). There were some in KZ2 but nothing like what is in this game, it's getting to the point to were I don't even enjoy playing this game. I think when it comes to KZ4 you shouild really take a big look at this problem. Love the game hate the LAG if that's what you call it. This does not only come from me so don't try the modem thing with me it's got to do with the servers that you are using. When it comes to the Beta for KZ4 please let me in on it so that I can give you an honest opp...   Thanks ZOOM

Re: The Lag in the game

The game is still on The Lagg Zone, is there any way to fix the issue. It's not only me it's everyone complaining about how bad it is and when it comes down to it I wouldn rather play a different game just to get away from the lagg. Please let me know what is going on , love the game HATE the lagg. Come on sony I know you can do better than this. Let me ask you this could it have something to do with the international server's..  It just seems like every time this happen's you can hear other people on there that are from different countries...  Thnks ZOOM

Re: The Lag in the game

^ running KZ3 with your PS3 attached via cat-45 does help with lag, also upgrading you internet connection does work, but if you've got the fastest already then obviously you can't do anymore than that.  make sure you've got the right region selected, if you're in aus or NZ then US is the best over the EU if there are no local games.

Re: Killzone.com profile bug fixed

Yes i do agree with what this guy is saying. I'm glad your getting these new things done like the new patch that just came out. The same problem is still going on with THE LAGGGGG. When will you adress this isssue???  Getting tired of getting kicked off for no reason, and no it's not my srever it's everyonwe that have's the same problem...   Thanks ZOOM

I cannot access my profile , temporarily not available.

Mine Says Game Data Is temporary unavailable, I'm new to the site. Is this Temporary or do i need to report?

Not 4 All

I'm glad you guys are on the job but i still can't read half of my page .Hope this is resolved soon . Please keep up the great work .

Hi

I am unable to view my profile or starts anymore. When i click sign in and log in with my PSN account the site loads but no profile or clan data is available. Please fix this issue. Thanks for making a great game, I love playing Killzone 2 and 3 online, keep it up!