Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Killzone.com profile bug fixed

[ Edited ]

I sent a pm to GG.DEV Ginrai about this issue.  Copied it below...

Me......

This feature of the website has not worked correctly for me in ages.  I love this game and would love to be able to track my stats using this site.  Its frustrating signing on daily and never having it work properly.  It semi worked last week and now its down again.  Can you offer any help??

Ginrai.....

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience. The problem isn't on your end, it's on ours. The game data integration is broken, and Sony has been trying to track down the root of the problem for the past few weeks. Unfortunately, as you can tell, progress is very slow...

Sounds as if this is outside of their power to fix.  Lets cross our fingers it gets corrected soon.

Well done Carpe_.

You've just managed to do what GG couldn't, and that is, to give us some information about why we can't log in and see our stats.

If you're having a problem GG, it really isn't that hard to put a notice up stating that there is a problem and your working on resolving it.

Communication, information, passing it along... just simple things that helps out the people who actually pay your wages.

It could not have been that hard to let us know that piece of information.

Anyway, well done again Carpe_.

I still can't access My Killzone

This is starting to get really annoying Robot Mad

this is bs hurry up and fix it Man Mad

you should all email the ginrai dev.  let him know this is bothering other customers.

I can understand 24-36 hours like previously for work on the site etc but this is taking the piddle, following the stats online is a great feature of this game and they better not be easing this away from us Smiley Mad

I emailed Sony just now since the dev team said it wasn't on their end.  I'll post whatever I hear.

i got a reply from sony directing me somewhere else and i havent had time to look into it.

Seems to be working currently.  Not 100% tho.  The part that tells you when you gain a trophey, rank up, and the same for your friends isn't working.  At least its an improvement.

but now its not working again at all the next day