Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Killzone.com profile bug fixed

I have some working parts of the site now.  I contacted the site webmaster and emailed this wasn't working and the next day it was.  Dunno if they did something but I can log on and view part of my stats now. The link is on the bottom of the page.

spoken to soon. its broken again.

hey there i have a problem i bought the game two days ago and on the first day the multiplayer worked and yesterday after i pick warzone or gurilla warfare i get the 10002 error what do i do its happening today also... please help i really wanna play...

Ginrai wrote:
Hi everyone,

As you’re probably aware, the latest update to Killzone.com introduced an error which prevented some users (mainly those who had their My Killzone data migrated from the old site) from updating their profile. This issue should now be fixed. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Regards,

Victor Zuylen
Editor, Killzone Community

Hi, There's been an issue for quite awhile I've been wanting to logging, but  can't, well, I could but I can't see any of my data; keeps repeating "Game Data Temporarily not available" for the past weeks.  And the search engine is not available either. Hope you guys can help me and the rest who have the same problems. Thank you in advance. Man Happy 

mines still not working.  its been like this for ages.  it semi worked last week, but has since even stopped that.

just sent a private message to the dev Ginrai to see what he can hopefully do.

I hate how i've posted about this issue for weeks and others have as well and no help from the devs or anything.  i submit a tech ticket for a blizzard game and less then 10 mins later i have a response.  great game, great deals on dlc, horrrrrrible customer service.

...yet another day of nothing done to fix this.  im starting to wish i didnt like the actual game so i could get rid of this headache

hey DEV's i cannot play for a week i keep on getting errors 10002 and 4512 and more whenever i pick guerilla or warzone or operations and other MP games work 

broken again! Thanks to you killzone.com ... maybe i shoud pay 49,99 for the COD site...