Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Killzone.com profile bug fixed

DOMINOboy001 wrote:

Checkout the upper right hand corner-red writing... lol

I have seen the red text. I  just sey cuz it dose not work for me and look at this i sey it on a post that GG sey "the problem is fixed now" Any problem whit this?

i keep having to edit my settings and add my sig

(kz3 stats card)

every few hours i come back and it dissapears from my posts and my profile Smiley Sad

can u fix the fact the i cant log in regular. i have to click forgot password then click canel then log in to the setting page change my password then open new tab with killzone and then it lets me log in ? also i wonder why i have accomplished all 5 ribbons on the killzone 3 game and they show up on the game but on this site it shows i have 4/5 ribbons y is that ?

You don't need to do all that what works for me is this....

Just log into playstation.com website and then leaving that page up come to the killzone.com website and you should be able to log in. I don't know why it works, but it hasn't failed me yet.

Another way which works to which I just accidently figured out as I went to click on "reply" I wasn't logged in yet so I logged into the box that popped up and it actually worked so you can try that as well. Good Luck.

Same me too! I play over100000, stop play and next day 44000. Play again over 50000...next day 44000...so ...i don "t play never ever.....thank"s  SERVER THANKS!

I just noticed on this website it says I am Lieutenant General, but as you can see underneath it I reached Major General earlier today. Anyone else got this problem?

I still cannot save changes to my profile. Things like a signature and avatar revert to their previous status once I log out and log back in.

Then there must be a new Killzone.com bug.  Earlier, a few things like ribbons and ranks didn't quite match those I would see in the game.  Today the site tells me my KZ3 XP is zero!

My unlockables/medals are accurate, but ribbons/xp/rank is all over the place.

I got that problem.  As of today, the site shows my XP as zero and the next rank as something ludicrously low.  Given that I have 4 of the classes almost fully unlocked, that does not make sense.

Yep.  Definitly a bug with the "My Killzone" Section of the site.  I am now back, according to killzone.com, to level 0!!  I was 31 yesterday night.  Hopefully, this occurs only on the site and not in-game!  We'll see when I get back home tonight.