Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Killzone.com profile bug fixed

I logged into my profile just now & everything is back to ZERO. I still have my unlocks but my rank and XP is all gone now -.-

I am having the same problem as xsxexvxexnx. Yesterday I logged in and everything is fine and I can see all my stats and everything, but now I log in and everything is back to zero.  I go to my friends page and everything is normal for him but mine is all back to zero.  Thank you

I'm having the same problem, back to zero. It took like 3 days before Killzone.com registered by stats from the very 1st night I played. Then when the website had a an update, it took me back to zero. Now with the maintenance on Sony's servers, this makes the 3rd time that my stats have been reset.

I know that my stats are still held online, so it's not a major issue. Having said that i'm wondering if this is gonna be a regular event with every update or patch?

On a side note, the issues i have experienced although a little frustrating sometimes, have been for the most part negligible. They game itself has real potential & as it grows & settles down in it's skin, I believe that it will set the benchmark.

ThanksSmiley Happy

My "My killzone" stats are reset to zero, most my friends are missing & I've been demotted.

My medals, trophies and unlocks are all fine.

My "PS3 online multiplayer" stats, friends, clan list, rank, medals etc are all fine

Seeing reset stats as well. Addionally cannot connect to multiplayer since latest system firmware.

Alright I'm good again, everything is back to normal. I guess just give it sometime and it will be fixed, idk. But mine are good again.

Ok I'm good,  all stats etc are normal again Smiley Wink

[ Edited ]

Is anyone having a problem logging into Killzone.com- my killzone? everytime I try to log in i get a message that says the following...

Missing return URL parameter.

I have tried all 3 signing in options to access My Killzone.
Fine signing in to the forums, lolSmiley Wink

Well all you guys should feel lycky. None of my stats are showing up. Everything is still ZERO, and I am still on the first level of rank. I have no unlocks nothing, and I have logged over 10 hours on line. As well none of my single player stats are showing up either, and I have beaten the game twice..It is a little irritating. But what do you do, can any one suggest anything. Thanks......

[ Edited ]

I lost my progress for last yesterday's games!

I didn't quit matches in progress etc, when I finished my kdr was 1.05 and I was Sergant 1 - now it's 0.9 and Corporal 2! And I lost "mines" and "silent steps" abilities! Administrators, is there a way to check this out?

It's not a big deal, of course, I will do it once more, but I just want to be sure it'll never happen again!

I could see my progress in game but at killzone.com it was showing old data, and today site was updated a bit and my game account was synchronized with it but it's lower then was yesterday Smiley Sad

feltje man, that's really bad...