Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Killzone.com profile bug fixed

Still not working, anyone know what is happening? 

Thank you Smiley Happy

Nope I came in here hoping for an answer and all I found was a thread that was abandoned almost three years ago.

Can't update profile information... 1/28/2013

Ginrai wrote:
Hi everyone,

As you’re probably aware, the latest update to Killzone.com introduced an error which prevented some users (mainly those who had their My Killzone data migrated from the old site) from updating their profile. This issue should now be fixed. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Regards,

Victor Zuylen
Editor, Killzone Community

Are you aware of the issue with the clan invites yet?   I can not accept nor decline any clan invites sent to me.  I just keeps telling me to refresh the page.   I've tried clearing cookies/cache, allowing all cookies, and even 2 browsers but no joy.  I can't join my own clan Smiley Sad.

Re:killzone 2 and 3 problem ?!?

Hello,

Related to the lastest post of the error 10002 for killzone 2 and 3  i see that both sites of it are down.Same way as the 10002 error.It is because of a maintenance ,because the online is shut down for ever?Smiley Indifferent

We (players) need to have a feedback about this.

Thank you to take you time for this problem.

Cheer,Smiley Happy

Sebastien

Re: Re:killzone 2 and 3 problem ?!?

Guerilla Games and feedback ..LOL  Fckn ignorants !!!!! this the most shitty game company ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Re:killzone 2 and 3 problem ?!?

dont you talk shit about them! they might be doing something about this KZ2 and 3 HD so please dont f'N talk smack.