Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Team

Killzone.com profile bug fixed

Hi everyone,

As you’re probably aware, the latest update to Killzone.com introduced an error which prevented some users (mainly those who had their My Killzone data migrated from the old site) from updating their profile. This issue should now be fixed. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Regards,

Victor Zuylen
Editor, Killzone Community

Re: Killzone.com profile bug fixed

Hello Victor,

That's great news. You guys have done a great job since the game was released in fixing issues with website (like creating/responding to challenges, that was a big one for me). I'm curious though about editing clan messages. I cannot edit the Clan Motto, Clan Leader's Public and Private messages. The only error I get is "Something went wrong". Is this a known issue, or is this a problem with my client?

I'm running Ubuntu 9.04 with latest version of Firefox released, but I can duplicate it with Epiphany or in IE8 running in a Windows XP VM.
--------------------
Thx,

huntsvilleon
Ars Riot Squad

I'll try this again. the problems have not been resolved for me. I cannot even access my profile. And the site still insists on logging me out. I've had to sign in 4 times to type this out. It is not working.

[ Edited ]
It would be nice if the Developer would look at threads they started. Smiley Wink
Message Edited by huntsvilleon on 09-28-2009 09:04 PM
--------------------
Thx,

huntsvilleon
Ars Riot Squad

I still can't get on my profile page after I log in and try to access my profile page I still get kicked off ..COME ON GUYS AND GALS LETS GET THIS DAM THING FIXED pretty please, it's been this way for about 4 weeks now thank you

I cant change my clan motto, it kinda gets annoying. can you guys please fix that problem, thnx

I still can't access "MY KILLZONE" at all. Have only been able to once in the last month. That is a huge part of the site !

I've never really used this site before because it never ran well for me. But now that it is running fine I've noticed that it is updating my online stats fine but it acts like I've never played campaign! I'll have the platinum by the time anyone reads this (one sniper badge to go) so no idea what it's on about

I stil cant get on My Kilzone ;/

The sigs don't work also, they disappear when I log out. How do I fix this problem?